It's Official- the Georgia Runoffs Are THE Battle

Not by adults.

I didn’t think so either. He’s only 40.

He’s an idiot.

Maybe Gaetz?

Teddy Roosevelt was 42.
JFK was 43.

Trust me I’m not a fan of Hawley.

I’m also getting tired of 70-somethings running the country.

Time to let the next generation at their turn of ■■■■■■■ this country up some more.

1 Like

My bet is there’s a scandal waiting for him as soon as the honeymoon phase is over. He did oust the McCaskiller.

Not nearly enough talent. That guy could screw up a cup of coffee.

1 Like

He doesn’t strike me as a Rough Rider or a JFK.

I was thinking more along the lines of Cruz/Haley. Not particularly sold on Haley, but she seems the popular choice.

This is an interesting sentiment. When did you first hear about him?

1 Like

Crenshaw/Owens would be fun, if he’d back off the red flag bs.

Hailey Noem

Noem/Haley and you got yourself a deal.

Noem has no FP experience.

Didn’t they burn down parts of Lawrence in order to like have people as property and stuff?

Owning people was super important in their culture.

Yeah sure. I’m going to liquidate everything I have, give up my job, say good by to family and move to Georgia just so I can vote in one election.
Or better yet rent an apartment down there, lie and say I am moving there, vote, move back, and face an investigation by the FBI for voter fraud.

The answer to that: are people who are saying others should do that doing it themselves?

They burned down Lawrence because their women were killed as hostages. They dropped a building on them.

They were prisoners, not hostages…they were going to be deported, not kept for any ransom.

And there is precisely zero evidence the prison collapsed because it was deliberately undermined. That was in fact the least likely of all the reasons.

Also… no one gave two ■■■■■ about “the women” in the Bleeding Kansas conflict.

It was entirely about the ownership of other humans.

They were hostages. Women were non-combatants. The ransom was to surrender.

They knowingly put them in an unsafe building and locked them in. Then excavated under the foundation.