Jordan Peterson Resigns as Tenured University of Toronto Professor

…at least your eyes are now part way open.

Isn’t this your job to explain :rofl:

I just said they aren’t the same and now you are asking to explain how they are the same…

1 Like

I can, but you’re the advocate and denier.

Yeah sure… on one side there is the scientific consensus that conversion therapy is actively harmful… but over here there is this story about teachers in California so let us go with that because it sounds right.

Mmmhm…and I’ve witnessed first hand the “scientific consensus” for the last two years regarding COVID and they were wrong about that too.

That said, I do not doubt there are asses on both sides but when it’s going against nature, the probability that the force initiating this, is wrong.

1 Like

Wait… our understanding of something changes a more information about it uncovered?

Say it ain’t so!!!

Being gay or trans isn’t going against nature. It is part of nature.

Groupthink.

1 Like

:rofl::fist:t5:

1 Like

So back to dunking on Peterson.

Hey… remember when he adopted an insane diet of red meat, salt and whisky which nearly wrecked his life?

Yeah… me too.

And there we have it…

1 Like

It could be…but the probability is, it isn’t. The bigger problem I’m witnessing is that there are soooooo many smart people who think they know better and arrogantly interfere in an innocent child’s life and confuse them. That’s child abuse and it goes on all the time, like as in the most recent example I just gave you, substantiating what I’m saying is accurate.

1 Like

Peterson should apply at UNC or Howard, they give away tenure.

How so? Gay and trans people have been around since there were people.

How is it not probable that it isn’t natural?

Was quite common and accepted with the ancient Greeks and Romans wasn’t it?

That isn’t what I said, now is it? Why change my words?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t4:

No, pederasty was.

You know it was…not going to do 100 post back and forth.

I know you’ve been told it was.