Jonathan Turley on John Durham investigation

its wild that you think the campaign can’t share its information with whoever it chooses. its also wild that you speak these things as if anyone knew anything was being shared with a russian asset. perhaps they would have if the fbi had briefed them instead of targeting them

1 Like

But what could possibly be the reason that Manafort would do that, and why would the Russians want that information?

Maybe someone could be appointed to look into that and determine if anything nefarious went on.
Oh, wait….

Why do you think Manafort gave info about polling to the Russians? What did the Russians do with it?

"Manafort’s connection with Kilimnik was a “grave counterintelligence threat,” the report reads, adding that it found evidence the Russian intelligence officer may have been linked to the Russian government’s efforts to hack and leak Democratic Party emails.

The findings are part of the Senate Intelligence Committee’s fifth and final bipartisan report investigating Russian efforts to interfere in the 2016 election."

Probably better than waiting at the bus stop with a TrumpTrain fanny-pack.

He wasn’t unaware. If he didn’t think Guccifer was a russian asset, he wouldn’t have been speaking to him.

1 Like

you tell me and we’ll both know.

hubris and curiosity?

I did tell you in post 43.

Let’s say it’s true and he’s a turd…now also consider the timing and that you posted this as a retort? How did you know? Do you think maybe it was planned this way, for this outcome in an attempt to discredit the source revealing Omar?

It was planned that he trafficked under aged girls to protect Ilhan Omar?

You understand how insane that sounds…. Right?

When did that happen?

The indictment says May 2020 to Dec 2020

K…and is the timing 8 months to a year later…at the exact same time he’s exposing Omar?

Now also ask yourself, why hasn’t the FBI already done what he did?

The FBI has become a tool of the Democrat party.

It is funny that it is thought that

1. that the FBI sat on a child sex trafficking indictment until a situation arose to protect Ilhan Omar and

2. that the information provided by someone involved in a child sex trafficking indictment is worthy of believing.

1 Like

Enh…did he sleep with a known communist Chinese spy? That won’t even get you taken off your congressional committees.

2 Likes

Manafort was Trump’s CAMPAIGN MANAGER. He gave sensitive insider polling data to RUSSIA.

It was private data, not government data and in no way classified. Mueller had that info to look at and came up with no conclusions concerning sinister purposes.

2 Likes

Why would he do that, and what did Russia want with it? The bipartisan Senate committee disagrees with you, btw.

I don’t know. The committee doesn’t know. I could make up reasons, but that would be pointless.

3 Likes

But if you had to make a guess why Trump’s campaign manager was giving polling info to the Russians…