Johnathan Turley is in the news again

I’d say that there is a small core of people who actually have a legit grievance and are sincere.

The rest are opportunists with their own agendas who simply sought to use Floyd’s death to sow even more division and bring the current system and gov’t down.

Nah … most of them are sheep.

Except for the leaders/organizers I’d mostly agree, they know what they are doing.

The rest of the radical trash though really I think are for the most part very dedicated and of those traveling from city to city and state to state I’m sure of it.

The current Antifa are facists themselves.

1 Like

Bingo. We have a winner!

2 Likes

Just another ‘never let a crisis go to waste’…

2 Likes

More on Johnathan Turley concerning erosion of free speech and academic freedoms in our universities…where professors are being punished or even fired for expressing his academic views.

The professor wrote.

“Racial and ethnic preferences at both the undergraduate and professional school levels for blacks and Hispanics result in relatively weak academic starting positions in classes. This has been postulated to lead to poor performance through compounding ‘academic mismatch,’ stress‐related interference, and disengagement. Many do not complete their intended programs or do not attain academic success to be attractive candidates for subsequent educational programs or employment….

“We will have succeeded when we no longer think we require black doctors for black patients, chicano doctors for chicano patients, or gay doctors for gay patients, but rather good doctors for all patients.’ Evolution to strategies that are neutral to race and ethnicity is essential. Ultimately, all who aspire to a profession in medicine and cardiology must be assessed as individuals on the basis of their personal merits, not their racial and ethnic identities.”…

Now it seems that University of Pittsburgh is reviewing this but what caught my attention was what Turley mention…the silence from his colleagues at University of Pittsburgh as he was punished for expressing his academic views.

Read the story here.

Is this the world that libs want? Is this the society that you envision when you marched down that road to authoritarian state? To silence anyone for exposing different view points? What happen to tolerance that you libs use to preach about? Or maybe…just maybe you hid behind liberalism to impose your tyrannical views.

2 Likes