Johnathan Turley is in the news again

I can see this coming…when this radical left, goes unchecked by the left who through their silence…is endorsing these violent movements of both ANTIFA and the BLM…this will then force a confrontation by those who have always understood the reasoning for the 2nd Amendment.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Are they?

This was brought to light just this week. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Oh I couldn’t disagree more. If anything it’s the reverse.

Except for the facticity of it.

LOL you don’t want to mess with Cubans, they’re tight group of people and they will protect their culture.

As for BLM, for me jury is still out. But I have no questions about Antifa…they should be beating to bloody pulp. :wink:

Yes…I agree.

The two are tied at the hip. Which one tools the other isn’t really important to me.

Perhaps BLM finally met someone they couldn’t shake down?

1 Like

That was clear from the get go. The outrage against the officer who killed Floyd was nearly universal. There was no reason whatsoever to protest, let alone riot, to get attention to deal with bad cops.

1 Like

Just because they use the words anti fascist in their name does not mean they have any connection to those who opposed Nazism in the 1930s. Their agenda and actions emulate fascism, not oppose it.

3 Likes

There may be a symbiotic relationship there, but ANTIFA is far more focused at bringing down the country, and BLM simply wants to be the dominant force in the country that their buddies want to destroy.

Fair enough. I see your distinction.

I still consider it tied at the hip. Differences, sure, yet still rioting side by side.

Not only that if the violence continues to spread and escalate, and every indication is that it will, reasonable people in the middle who’s lives continue being disrupted and threatened by same may very well become single issue voters by November.

If that proves true the dem’s are toast on election night.

With so much intertwining between the two I think that’s an oversimplification.

There are a handful of BLM supporters that have a legitimate grievance. We saw them come out almost immediately when the first video’s of the killing of Floyd going viral.

From that point on both attendance and the level of violence have seen geometrical growth as the more radical elements in both groups simply used his death as a body to drag through the streets to bring the current system of gov’t down.

If this had truly been about “justice” for Floyd’s death the protests would have ended with the firing and arrest of the officers involved.

1 Like

If was about Floyd’s death the protests would have been over the day the officers were arrested.

3 Likes

And I was wondering whether this Turley, when he said “other extremist groups” wasn’t afraid to mention BLM. Isn’t speaking bad of BLM one of the things that have gotten people fired, and been considered equivalent to racism?

Ummm…no. The US Antifa ripped off the name of real anti Fascists. That’s like saying that the people who wanted “Resistance” to the Trump administration came into existence to fight against the NAZIs in France in 1940.
Do you buy that the Tea Party came in existence in the 1700’s to fight off British tyranny?

2 Likes

In my estimation, most of BLM people are simply useful idiots. Very few are involved in the organization other than simply as participants.

Yep.