John McCain Will No Longer Be Treated for Brain Cancer, Family Says

Prayers for an American hero.

That is truly sad.

Another version from Politico.

Terrible…

Sad to hear. I didn’t agree with some of his policies but he’s an American hero and a decent man.

1 Like

Looks lime you beat me.

Godspeed good sir. I was proud to have voted for you.

May he experience comfort of loved ones & adequate pain management.

Thank you for your service, Senator McCain.:us:

2 Likes

God Speed Senator. I was proud to have voted for you.

Sad to hear.

Been there for family in this situation, and while expected, also incredibly sad to hear :pensive:

This is sad. As someone who just lost his dad…My heart goes out to the entire McCain Family. I’m not one of his fans politically but I am a fan of his for the man he was, and the convictions he held. I am a firm believer in standing on your convictions. Even if I may disagree, I am always impressed by a man who stands firmly on his convictions, treats people with respect, and does what HE things is right. As far as I know, John McCain treated people with respect, loved his family, and did what he thought was right.

I hope the time he has left is good time, and that he spends it with his family. The last thing I did with my dad was to look at pictures of our summer home in the woods, my wife and kids and give him one last good memory. I hope they have these opportunities too. Good Bless the McCain family.

2 Likes

So sad, the country will be worse off when he’s gone. One of the country’s last true statesman and a true patriot among a sea of opportunists.

Thank you for a lifetime of service to your country.

He and his family should be immensely proud of his life and accomplishments. Great American.

Well said. I agree with this. And will simply add I will pray for him and his family that they all find peace and comfort soon. :pray:

2 Likes

Very sad!..

I heard it on MSNBC. They used the sad news to take several stabs at Trump.

Disgusting.

Yes Trump is pretty disgusting with the things he said about McCain.

4 Likes

Sad news. Thought to his family at this very difficult time.

While I’m not and never have been in agreement with his politics, I believe he is a good man.

Read that, it reminded me when my grandfather made that decision even though we tried to talk him out of it. Condolences to his family :frowning: