John McCain, War Hero, Senator, Presidential Contender, Dies at 81

RIP … a real American hero.

http://p.nytimes.com/email/re?location=4z5Q7LhI+KVBjmEgFdYACPLKh239P3pg9EAXjjchoTdSjj/OYwDZC6ch2RMQOSfHp0LY590DdQNkSO02JPEzjr5tslXEmsPahb45ySPiCYtgMiSoV9iSRq7WR9+xk716tCk2xG1a0hJHHdSsXVUy5rc1WqBjMGc2&campaign_id=60&instance_id=0&segment_id=5061&user_id=a15b4e699e969d069dc1f62515109753&regi_id=52014899ing-news

5 Likes

RIP He was a good man.

2 Likes

He was indeed.

My prayers and condolences to his family. A already stated he was truly a great man and American

Agree completely. Rest in piece SEN McCain.

He upheld the highest standards of the United States Navy and served his country long after his military service in congress. A truly great man. I may not have always agreed with him but he held the courage of convictions and I will always admire him for that.

Rest In Peace, Sir.

1 Like

Rest in Peace, Senator. Thank you for your service.:us:

Remember when we had leaders like him?

Should have beaten Bush for the nomination.

1 Like

I just read about the Senator on FoxNews. For the love of God, they need to turn off the commenting on that article.

Rest in peace Senator. Thank you for your service to this nation. May we all seek to live up to your integrity.

Rest In Peace…

Rest in peace, Senator.

He was an honorable man who did what he thought was good for the country.

3 Likes

RIP, Senator McCain, thank you for your service.

Man cancer sucks. RIP. John McCain always respected this country and those with opposing viewpoints.

I have amazing sadness with this news. God Bless the McCain family.

Credit where it’s due… very classy President Trump…
Capture

3 Likes

Agreed…very well said by the President. Respectful.

1 Like

Was watching the NFL game when CBS broke in to make the announcement. He most definitely deserves to be called a war hero.

My sympathies to the family. If I’m not mistaken, his mother is still alive.