John kelly opens up about trump

They got so triggered by that…it was wonderful.

1 Like

I wonder what that copy of the SOTU address could have been sold for on ebay and the money given to St. Judes Hospital?

Naaaahhhhhh…NF sanity prevails.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Holy crap man. Talk about jumping the shark.

5 Likes

And who exactly would buy it?

Trump fans wouldn’t buy it because “ewww - it’s been in Nancy’s hands.”

People who are sick of Trump wouldn’t want it because it had his words on it.

Who does that leave?

1 Like

Now…crawl out of that box…and then think. :sunglasses:

Ironic. :grinning:

Yes…Trump is the sane one…:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Considering you get a lot of your information from youtubers, I do not think you understand what the word manipulation means.

Have any of your conspiracy arguments been validated by facts?

1 Like

Wow! Such a complete misrepresentation of what you bolded.

Is that you Barr?

2 Likes

Doctor, heal thyself.

Right… everyone who doesn’t support Trump is insane. You go that route.

No, and that makes it all the more suspicious. With that many conspiracy theories out there, probability says that at least some of them must be true. The universal (apparent) lack of proof is just confirmation that the conspirators are controlling the proof process.

2 Likes

Trump is loving the simple calculus his followers are now adopting in a full-throated manner.

If you criticize Trump, you are obviously a Corrupt Deep Stater.

The irony that of all the ways authoritarianism could creep into our Republic, it would be through those people who yell most loudly that they are “freedom-loving individualists”.

2 Likes

We live crazy land now, Trump has effectively taken over the deficient conservative brain…you are either with him or against him. It truly is a sight to behold that a reality TV star can come in and take hold of the so called conservative party and turn it on it’s head.

Kelly spells it out Vidman was following his training…“Through the Obama administration up until that phone call, the policy of the U.S. was militarily to support Ukraine in their defensive fight against … the Russians,” Kelly said. “And so, when the president said that continued support would be based on X, that essentially changed. And that’s what that guy [Vindman] was most interested in.”

“We teach them, ‘Don’t follow an illegal order. And if you’re ever given one, you’ll raise it to whoever gives it to you that this is an illegal order, and then tell your boss.’”

On North Korea confirming the obvious… “He will never give his nuclear weapons up,” Kelly said. “Again, President Trump tried—that’s one way to put it. But it didn’t work. I’m an optimist most of the time, but I’m also a realist, and I never did think Kim would do anything other than play us for a while, and he did that fairly effectively

1 Like

Man, Kelly needs to go to jail for leaking like that.

John Kelley sounded like the anti Trump side of every thread that’s been run through this forum in the last couple of years.
Selecting the right people is not where Trump excells.

Yes…John Kelly is obviously insane.

Who knew we had a certified psychiatrist on this site?

Provided without additional commentary.

5 Likes

They don’t believe in freedom for all, just freedom for a certain group or type of people, Fear of those obtaining the same freedom as them is the root to all of this and has been this way since before ink was dry on the Constitution.

The Democrats have gone off the deep end. That is why Trump is being defended so often. The attacks for political gain have increased as we get nearer the election.
Whether this does the Dems any good with the middle voters remains to be seen, but it is working the hard core partisans of the Democrat party into a frenzy.
I’m fully expecting a push for another impeachment.
The political demands for it will be too strong for Pelosi to resist…again.