John kelly opens up about trump

Anyways…I wonder how jelly would have handled impeach…i dont think we would have seen vindman treated in such a disgusting manner

Nit equals facts you find uncomfortable and can’t refute.

Or I’m just not falling into your little cherry picked statement to parse over…

Of course you’ll dodge the facts because they shoot your entire argument in both left feet.

Someone empty his pantry of Hostess products?

“Jelly”? Probably not well without Peanut Butter.

Again you havent offered any…just your opinion and cherry picking.

It is a fact that neither Trump nor any other republican ever asserted that all immigrants or even all illegals are rapists.

That is the charge made in the article.

2 Likes

Uh oh, a conservative said something critical about President Trump. Better cling on to his every word like it’s the new Bible. :rofl:

2 Likes

Amusing watching people worship a politician like he’s some sort of saint.

2 Likes

Well he was sent from god…So the Evangelicals think anyway.

1 Like

Try reading the article. See how much of it is actual quotes from Kelly vs long opinions from the author with an occasional word or two in quotes to supposedly give it credibility.

1 Like

When the 49’ers lost the Super Bowl, I didn’t stick around for interviews from the losing team. :wink:

No. It is not. The article says Trump was talking about some not all

…he famously described some of the migrants coming into the US from Mexico as “rapists” and criminals.

2 Likes

Yes because “some, I suppose, are good people” are not at all weasel words.

1 Like

Oddly, some Americans take umbrage at the President being spied on.

1 Like

They think God created everything and everyone. Religious people, what ya going to do?

You should perhaps consider reading the article.

Kelly, a retired Marine Corps general, said that Vindman is blameless and was simply following the training he’d received as a soldier; migrants are “overwhelmingly good people” and “not all rapists”; and Trump’s decision to condition military aid to Ukraine on an investigation into his political rival Joe Biden upended long-standing U.S. policy.

Quite fitting considering the source.

What you’re observing is…sane people…defending the President from…insane people.

Now decide on which side of sanity…you stand? :sunglasses:

1 Like