John Kelly lost his mind

Poor choice of words? Is that how the CEC is trying to characterize this?

Stumbling over visiting 47 states is a poor choice of words.

Using the correct word “corpsman” and mispronouncing it “corpseman” is unfortunate.

What we saw in Helsinki was repeated and obvious accession the to multiple abhorrent Russian points.

Poor choice of words? That’s ■■■■■■■ hilarious.

I believe you’re right on both counts. Republicans don’t feel they have enough without Mueller’s report and Republicans will fail to act regardless of what is in Mueller’s report.

McConnell (especially) and Ryan made their bed when they were apprised of Russian interference during the election and refused to take a strong united, bi-partisan contemporaneously to address it. Indeed, McConell telling the President that he would cast it as the administration putting its thumb on the scales of the election in favor if Hillary if the administration acted alone.

They were willing and what appears to be in McConnell’s case, active participants.

1 Like

They were just words, after all. Trump’s actions are what matter to me. One presser is not enough for me to worry that Trump is suddenly doing a 180 and is going to give Putin and Russia the keys to the kingdom. I’ll leave all that to the Henny-Penny crowd who claim Trump is causing the sky to fall, every other day.

^Nothing will ever be enough for you folks. You are way too far down the rabbit hole.

Why? Because I don’t run around with my hair on fire screaming Trump, Trump, Trump, every day, as the lunatic left, and their Trump-hating brethren on the right, are busy trying to maintain their perpetual state of hysteric outrage?

I’m sorry but I’m not going to engage further with you as you are a lost cause and not worth my time.

Trump will go down as most incompetent, but still has a long way to go as worst.

I’m starting to wonder if he has syphilis rotting his brain, seriously.

1 Like

god, I hope not 6, :scream:

I think Trump wins again. He’s the end result of over 3 decades of cultivating voters by republican media. That doesn’t stop until much more massive damage is done.

Trump was that bad before he ever got elected.

Luckily every previous “bad” President is no longer in any position to do the damage to America that Trump has done and will no doubt continue to do until we are rid of that whiny little man-child bald faced liar in chief.

If Trump is really that bad, surely you can name all the bad things he has done to adversely affect the lives of Americans.

Can’t be the US economy, that’s up.

Can’t be unemployment, that’s down to historic lows, and that is even with people returning to the labor force.

Can’t be the stock market, the S&P 500 Index is up.

Can’t be the tax burden, federal income taxes are down.

Can’t be the onerous regulatory burden, that too is down, since Trump has been cutting many of those onerous and burdensome regulations.

Can’t be the voters perception of the economy, Quinnipiac polling recorded the highest rating since it began polling in 2001.

It can’t be that business owners have a gloomy perception of the economy, the Small Business Optimism Index posted its sixth highest rating since 1983.

Every measurable indicator of success and happiness is up, and life is better than it was in 2016, after eight years of Obama.

There are plenty of things I do not like about Trump, but is he “the worst American President ever. EVER?” No. But, does Trump drive the looney left insane? Yes!

That was a long post to say basically that the economy is good.