John Kelly lost his mind

can you imagine what idiot is next?

This is like the twentieth thread complaining about this. This dead horse has been beaten plenty.

You really think Kelly would quit over Trump’s poor choice of words?

Kelly is definitely one of the better choices of people Trump has chosen to surround himself with.

Indeed. Raises the question how he puts up with the constant bad behavior and maintain his integrity.

He doesn’t. Pop quiz: who was the first person to publicly float the idea of separating families to discourage asylum seekers?

the same person who wanted to reduce all immigration between zero and none im guessing

John Kelly. Months beforehand.

1 Like

thought so

Scott Baio for Chief of Staff! ZAP THE LIBS

His love of country and dedication to duty IMO.

Duty to serve a national disgrace?

If Obama had done something during the meddling then Kelly wouldn’t be pissed or something like that

Nah…hes the only buffer between Trump and driving the whole damn country into the ditch. I think he thinks he has to stay and undue the damage Trump has done. He may be a real life patriot…putting job and country above loyalty to Trump.

That’s a really good question.

They don’t. And I wish they all would.

They’re scared Trump rage tweets about them, gives them a nickname and his supporters turn on them.

The likes of Kelly and Sessions love the power their positions bring them and because they are addicted to that power they will allow themselves to be humiliated and embarrassed by their boss.

If my boss at work treated me like Trump treats them then my own self respect would demand I find another job. Jeff Sessions in particular comes across as a completely spineless worthless human being. How on earth can his family look at him and have a ounce of respect for him. Trump could sleep with his wife and Sessions would just meekly sit there doing nothing.

I dont think Kelly is as bad as sessions but he certainly does put up with a whole lot of crap.

It’s like they’re school kids instead of an equal part of the government.

Republicans can’t really speak out about the President until they have solid ammunition in the form of the Mueller report. They need to be able to explain why the President needs to impeached.

If the Mueller report comes out and details half of what we think it will and THEN Republicans continue to roll over like a fat dog wanting it’s belly scratched, then there’s a major problem with and for the country.

1 Like

And that’s exactly what I expect will happen.