John Durham probe into FBI conduct has now turn into a criminal investigation

Of course they would have broad discovery rights…

Might be worth it to get charged, then. Imagine what they could uncover.

That literally makes no sense.

I noticed libs sure are bothered by use of Soviet style for some reason…it most be effective. :sunglasses:

Apparently all these years (decades) when libs claim to care about our civil liberties was nothing more he lies.

I’m bothered that cons would liken a constitutional process to communist one.

Good…lets do it.

It was going to be leaked anyway out of New York office…Comey had to do it in order to get ahead of the story.

Remember NYPD also had seen the emails because they were the one that confiscated Anthony Weiner laptop.

1 Like

Yup, makes you wonder what their true intentions are.

I would say inquiring minds want to know, but functioning brains already know.

So you think what democrat representatives doing is Constitutional?

1 Like

Demand that all criminal investigations by Law Enforcement be done in full public view? Sure, what could possibly go wrong? :rofl:

Show us from the Constitution itself how it is not. Please and thank you.

Backing out now?

Pointing out the absurdity. I actually care about the rule of law and understand the reasons why investigations into potential criminal malfeasance are not done out in the open. Apparently that only makes one of us.

Representative work for American people, they are suppose to be open…not hiding in a basement scheming to overthrow the president.

1 Like

Face it libs, your hero’s that hid behind the walls of goverment are now being criminally investigated.

Your damn right it is. Show us how it isn’t with specific citation to constitutional or legal authority.

I already asked this, and notice the complete and utter silence in replying to these lines of requests. Some people simply don’t care about the Constitution, unless they can pretend to use it for their own political points by declaring something to be un-Constitutional. Even when it is not.

Yes.

It is Constitutional.

Show where it is not.

How do you know who is being investigated?