John Dowd: The President gets "overloaded" by more than 2 questions

“In my questioning him or talking to him, you know, first question, easy. Second question, easy. Third question, he wasn’t sure. And he doesn’t like being unsure. So he’ll guess,” Dowd said of his interactions with Trump. “There’s your trap, right there. It’s not whether he lies or not. . . . It’s not a matter of integrity. It’s overload.”

Imagine having your former lawyer publicly say something like this about you :laughing:.

“He’ll guess” sure is a nice way of saying he makes ■■■■ up on the spot.

So it’s totally unfair to ask him more than two questions, it’s a trap!

1 Like

You got him now!

mueller interfered in the midterm elections.

Makes you feel especially great about him having the ability to start a war, doesn’t it?

1 Like

We’ve all seen trump do press conferences where he takes dozens of questions over the course of an hour or so.

Unlike hussein who took 4 questions and rambled on for 6-8 minutes about nothing for each one.

1 Like

Potato chips are hard!

“There’s no basis. There’s no exposure. It’s been a terrible waste of time,” he said. “What’s worse is let’s get on the other side of this, how it all happened. This is one of the greatest frauds this country’s ever seen. And I’m just shocked that Bob Mueller didn’t call it that way and say, ‘I’m being used.’”

The answer is because Mueller is the “fix it” guy. He is being used…to delete incriminating FBI texts and attempt to cover up the actual collusion between the NSA, the FBI, the CIA, the DoJ and the State Department all under the Obama umbrella to run surveillance on a Presidential candidate and get Hillary elected but…surprise…they lost. Now…here comes Barr to expose what happened in the dark, to now see the light of day.

Unless the deep state WANTED trump to win.

That doesn’t describe Strzok’s “insurance policy”.

A pretzel almost killed a former president so they are harder

**[quote=“Smyrna, post:8, topic:140312, full:true”]

That doesn’t describe Strzok’s “insurance policy”.
[/quote]

Compartmentalization.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again - there is no such thing as a “perjury trap.” All you have to do to avoid committing perjury is:

1. Tell the truth
  2. Develop a bad memory, or
  3. Use your 5th amendment rights.

But, those aren’t acceptable options for Dumpster Donnie. He’ll just forge again and “guess” (i.e. lie), thus committing perjury. That’s his choice - it’s not a trap.

2 Likes

Is this how professionals compartmentalize?

Yep…

LoL I can’t wait!

Now you got him!

So he cant walk and chew gum at the same time lol

And we’ve all seen Dumpster Donnie get confused after the second question and start making ■■■■ up and talking random nonsense.

“He lies even if it’s just for the hell of it” is my new favorite legal defense.

Well he don’t work much so he has to do something to keep it interesting

It’s not like it’s innacurate. His inability to admit he doesn’t know something is documented going back decades.