John Dowd: The President gets "overloaded" by more than 2 questions

I imagine a buffet table must make him catatonic!

One of my best salespeople was from the Bronx. This guys number were outstanding. Uncharted. Sure he would double speak, lie and make stuff up when he didnt know the answer. You were his friend while he was picking your pocket. The blowback was almost worth it. Eventually however I took my soul back from the devil and fired his butt. I havent had an episode in over a year and they numbers are still close.

Love to watch you create these fictionalized accounts of history.

Link an obama press conference.

We’ll see who’s right.

You were watching Saddam Hussein press conferences? Or King Hussein of Jordan?

If you think Obama rambles and Trump doesn’t then maybe you need to take your partisan glasses off.

2 Likes

Im just curious to know how it feels to have an irrelevant argument?

It’s not his fault, hes got that 1000 yard stare from his personal Vietnam.

2 Likes

“Former White House attorney John Dowd on Monday disparaged Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation as a “one of the greatest frauds this country’s ever seen,” and predicted that Mueller would not produce the comprehensive report so many lawmakers and pundits are anticipating and calling for.”

And the big thing about this article is that Trump tends to mess up answering questions?

Lol. Mr Trump are you having a good day? “Yes”. Mr Trump is the weather nice outside? “I’m not sure”. Mr Trump would you like to start a war? “Yes, let’s do that”

1 Like

Man has opinion that i like…therefore its important…

It’s fairly common that a lawyer would essentially disparage an investigation into a client.

It’s not as common for a lawyer to say his own client can’t be honest after the 2nd question.

1 Like

No no no…he doesn’t _lie_he just gets confusted.

1 Like

Ah - yes - he gets confused. lol

And then he lies.

Shocking that one of Trump’s former attorneys thinks he’s innocent. Let’s find out what Rudy Giuliani thinks next.

He’s been awfully quiet lately, hasn’t he?

No. The radical extremist jihadi, hussein obama.

Did you hear that don jr. called his father right after the trump tower meeting??

This is huge!

Congratulations - admitting the truth is the first step to coming to terms with it.