Joe's Going After Little Sisters of the Poor AGAIN!

I thought he was touting his Catholic religion? Funny, he seems to hate the church & religion in general…

What a dirtbag.

During the election he was such a good Catholic…

Hollow & empty inside if you ask me…

Oh, & he’s going after hobby Lobby again too…

He’s a liar & a wolf in sheep’s clothing. He plans to go the whole way into Marxism. Great choice America!

Well maybe the Little Sisters of the Poor shouldn’t have slashed his tires!

4 Likes

Reading minds again are we?

Whatever. It was just on national news.

That he wants full blown Marxism?

Which national news service(s) said that?

I can answer that.

None. Five months ago Biden said he would get the contraceptive mandate in the ACA re-instated and they are rehashing that.

He was never a good Catholic. I have one sister in law who is Catholic who will readily tell you that.

I don’t get how he intends to go after The Little Sisters of the Poor and Hobby Lobby again however.

I thought the SC settled that. :thinking:

What in the heck does being of the same religion have to do with analyzing ones faith

While I don’t think he is targeting them specifically, I too found it to be a curious statement for the same reason.

What statement? There’s no link in this thread.

:laughing:

Oh. Biden said this five months ago;

“If I am elected, I will restore the Obama-Biden policy that existed before the Hobby Lobby ruling: providing an exemption for houses of worship and an accommodation for nonprofit organizations with religious missions.”

You probably remember it went all the way to the Supreme Court and Hobby Lobby won.

Marxist! Kommanyst! Tyranny!

1 Like

I see no evidence in the op.

Here it is:

■■■■ free birth control. Hobby Lobby should not be forced to provide services to which its management objects. They’re being forced to go against their First Amendment freedom to practice their faith to accommodate feminists whose demands should have been completely ignored.

You want birth control? You pay a copay like everyone else pays for prescription drugs.

Then you assume too much.

As i recall what Obumma and company objected to was Hobby Lobby not providing abortion pills (morning after pill) not that they weren’t providing birth control.

Obumma like many of our current dem governors was all about control.

Force Hobby Lobby to provide morning after pills and force The Little Sisters of the Poor to violate their religious beliefs.

Disgusting!

3 Likes

Per another article I had to buy a subscription to view the rest, Hobby Lobby objected to four of twenty methods, including “morning after” pills and IUD.

I thought that ended it all. How can Biden crank the whole thing back up?