Joe's Going After Little Sisters of the Poor AGAIN!

Pretty much, the U S has been turned over to men and women whose feminist demands should have been crushed in their infancy in the 1960s, when the movement evolved into the entitlement minded crap it did. I iust love liberal mathematics, let’s call it libematics. Don’t you?

I’ll never understand these twits’ sense of logic, & just love the implied stupidity when it comes to the women they claim to so champion.

“Contraception on average costs $50 monthly.” :laughing::sweat_smile::joy::rofl::laughing::sweat_smile::joy::smiling_face:

Just how much do these ■■■■■■■■ think maternity care, from conception to delivery, cost? How about adoption costs? Bringing up baby for life? Just how much do they think abortion costs—and some patients are repeat customers?!

Are they implying the average woman is too stupid to know barrier contraception can easily be accessed in the Family Planning aisle at CVS? Or free for the asking at HIV testing?

We’ve given into men and women who should have been ignored from the get go. They can’t even seem to stick with the same demands.

When HIV was the story of the day, the ‘c’ word was on all of their tongues. Lambskin condoms do not prevent STDs, but do prevent pregnancy for the latex allergic.

Are condoms now passe, to collect dust everywhere, & we’ve just got to give into these entitlement minded turds’ demands for pills, Plan B and IUD?

They want to now force masks on everyone. But wait, even that won’t protect you at church, so you can’t go.

I’m sick and tired of being asked to consider the viewpoint of irresponsible men and women who have no sense of logic and insist they can’t afford their basics, or even a trip to a public HIV testing clinic, but seem able to afford cigarettes and cell phones. The demands of these turds should have been flushed down the pipes—NOT codified into law to deprive others of their freedom to worship.

2 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: Great post!

2 Likes