Joe Biden's #Metoo, or is This #WeDon'tCare

WSJ are “Democratic Party hacks”?

The accuser is a die-hard Bernie supporter.

1 Like
  1. “The Conservative Media” are such a small fraction of the overall media that there is no 1:1 correlation you can claim.

2. Even FOX has left the Biden accusation alone.

Speak for yourself.

That’s incorrect. Conservative media is a huge powerhouse.

1 Like

WSJ is not a TV news channel; cable TV or broadcast.

If I was comparing magazines, news papers, then maybe you could think I meant the WSJ.

Ahh, the plot thickens. I didn’t know that. If true, it would make me doubt her story a bit more now; could it be political? Hmmm

You said “What conservative media would that be, since everyone except FNC are Democratic Party hacks.”.

Yes, and I meant other media outlets comparable to FNC, not newspapers, magazines, radio talk shows, pod casts, bloggers, street barkers, pamphleteers, or traveling roads shows. :wink:

Maybe Blaze TV?

And is everything that is not ultra conservative, considered “Democratic Media”?

No you weren’t, not even once.

Hell, he didn’t even get a pass from us.

“Aww, it’s just Crazy Uncle Joe, he means well”.

Clinton/Kennedy and the waitress sandwich ring any bells?

How about “Character doesn’t matter”. Remember that one?

Democrats spent almost three decades lowering the morality bar for Presidents and then suddenly became “The Moral Majority” when it became apparent they won that war.

This is the standard they set and that is the result.

The WSJ is and always has been politically neutral. There editorial writers are both right and left as well as somewhere in the center.

It’s all about business period.

How did those polls work out for Hillary?

Hillary was the World’s Biggest Loser. Two failed bids.

Trump did the impossible, he hijacked an entire political party because he wanted to be president and won.

No comparison at all between the two as candidates.

This outbreak has all but made his defeat in November impossible.

If you had to hold your nose to vote for Hillary, why didnt you vote third party? Own up to your decisions. You supported her. I couldnt vote for Hillary or Trump so I voted Johnson. This time around, I will definitely vote Trump.But I sure as anything wont say I held my nose about it.

1 Like

You know how to tell you have principles? You don’t abandon them when the pressure is on.

Kudos.

1 Like

Yuh huh.

Provide even one quote of it.

In bold. Let me pull out that quote again “supporters didn’t care because it didnt matter.”