Joe Biden's #Metoo, or is This #WeDon'tCare

I held my nose for Hillary. This go round I have a full 4 years of Trump making me very excited to vote for literally anyone else.

4 Likes

I should of noted that being in California I had the luxury of listening to my conscious and voting 3rd party without it affecting things

1 Like

I’m in a swing state. I always vote realistically.

1 Like

The smart Democrats know what’s going on that’s why there is such a panic to draft someone like Andrew Cuomo for president. Few really expect Biden to win who looks like he has already been pre-pumped with formaldehyde to win.

2 Likes

There is no push to draft Cuomo outside of Right Wing Radio Fantasy land.

2 Likes

There really is not. Your right wing bubble of info is lying to you.

Or the Russians

Yes Bloomberg, CNN, MSNBC the media arm of rightwing propaganda

Link please

He’s a prominent Democrat. That means Automatic pass.

2 Likes

It’s from the graph I posted on ABC

There’s dĂ©jĂ  vu in these results: Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton found herself in largely the same position four years ago. She, too, had a slim lead among Democrats for the nomination and ran essentially evenly with Trump among registered voters. And she lagged in enthusiasm, with a low of 32% very enthusiastic in September 2016. Biden is 8 points under that mark now.

2 Likes

anything substantial about this been in the media yet?

And Hilary’s going to win in a landslide, yeah we know.

The hate vote is strong on the dark side.

1 Like

Hi it’s 2020 and all I said was Biden is clearly not “ruined”.

1 Like

Senatorial candidate O’Biden is kaput

Aka democratically.

Meaning I can’t be idealistic and vote third party. What’s it to ya

Was told many times by posters that whatever happened to Trump pre-2016 doesn’t matter.
Does the same standards apply to Joe Biden?

I think that may have been in reference to Trump having been a civilian prior to being sworn in as the President. Meanwhile Biden’s groping, sniffing, touching and skinny dipping in front of female SS agents, were all being done while he was a sitting US Senator or as the Vice President.

Trump’s actions prior to being President don’t get all get a free pass, but those types of actions are magnified when an elected politician to high office engages in them, in a serial way as Biden has done.