Joe Biden wants to Make America Moral Again...MAMA?

Post 9

Did I say anything about the prosperity being false because rich people were prospering too?

You want I got the reason wrong in your specific personal case? Ok.

Your mindset was not mentioned. So there’s that. I’m going to the gym now. Wish me well. :muscle:

It’s not “my specific personal case”.

It’s objective reality.

It’s not real prosperity because nothing approaching real economic growth has truly occurred for quite some time.

Biden was born and raised in the real world. Trump was born and raised super-rich. The only time trump sees the real world is out the window while he’s sitting on his solid gold toilet, and he doesn’t have the intellect or the curiosity to understand what he sees. All he has ever needed to know is how to buy and sell the people who do understand the real world so they can deal with it for him (and based on the departures from his government he’s ■■■■■■ that up rather badly as well). Biden may have lost touch, but if that is your criteria boy did you go the wrong route with Trump.

1 Like

Yes, it is in your specific personal case. You did what I said a lib would do.

In my defense I didn’t know it would be you.

And you still haven’t said why.

Current conditions the country would prove otherwise.

I did say why.

I just didn’t share why I know.

That’s for you to learn on your own.

No, they essentially prove that he brought in a few people who weren’t completely delusional asshats (or kept them on). Do you seriously believe that Trump has any notion of how the real world works?

Where?

As long as he keeps doing what he is doing, I don’t care.
As the great Don Henley once said. “You keep carrying that anger, it’ll eat you up inside.” Calm yourself.

So, to summarize, you are against Biden because you don’t like his policies, but used the out of touch ■■■■■■■■ (which you don’t care about) because that… sounded better???

This is funny. You guys sit there and define us as having TDS…because we dare to disagree with you on President Trump. I’m Deranged? Please. Better learn to put up with mindset determinations because what is good for the goose is definitely good for the gander. Understood. Get over yourself.

1 Like

Poor summary. Care to try again?

Yes…it was.

In all three instances I mentioned, you made mistaken assumptions.

You are on…a…roll.

Nope - I’m pretty confident in my analysis. Ya’all have a lovely, Trump-humpin’ evening.

Well now…Isn’t that Special!!!

Well thank you. Same to you amigo! :smirk: