Jimmy Carter: Trump is an illegitimate president thanks to Russian interference

I wouldn’t call the 1.5% growth estimates for q2 a red hot economy

Russian intelligence officers, who are part of the Russian military, launched a concerted attack on our political system.

The Trump loyalists attacking Carter now because he insulted dear-leader.

When was the last time Jimmy Carter said something bad about anybody? It’s just not the way he is.

Well, following Carter’s lead, let’s call it a red economy.

1 Like

Nobody is attacking Jimmy Carter.

He is a brain cancer survivor and quite elderly.

That is just where we all are.

Illegitimate is a poor descriptor even if he buys into the media flogging of Trump and Trump voters.

:studio_microphone:

Don’t believe what you’ve read, folks. No one in this thread smack-talked Carter.

Two years in Dem’s still can’t come to terms with Trump beating Hillary.

Way too funny.

How man votes did the russians change? How many would have voted for Hillary if they handn’t seen the Russian posts on Facebook or Twitter?? Please someone for the love of God tell us the number of people and evidence of it.

Carter was one of the better presidents in my lifetime – and still is one of the most decent men to become president, not to mention one of the most religious. But if he doesn’t worship the goper god, he’s nothing, right?

Ask Putin.

This is just another “I don’t like the guy, so I’ll declare him illegitimate” deals. Like the Obama birth certificate thing. Make no mistake, Jimmy, the mildly retarded sociopath known as Donald Trump is most legitimately president. Jimmy Carter should probably shut up.

link to the high misery index please and thank you.

I’m not a 1%er and I’m doing fabulous.

How is big business manipulating the economy?

By increasing employment, generating more business, increasing salaries, investing, spending, producing, expanding.

The horrors!

What would have 7 rate hikes in 2015 adn 2016 done to the Obama economy?

Sounds great. Can you back any of that up with data. Investment was not been impacted by the tax cut, that data on salaries is mixed at best, bonuses are down… and of course the deficit has exploded (but that is of no matter to conservatives any more.)

But if you keep repeating how great the economy is maybe people will believe you.

I believe economic statistics a lot more than I believe politicians or those who promote them. That’s why I am suggesting you give data, not generalities.

Your the one who belives what Carter said, so I’m asking for your proof or if you are just believing someone who spouts what you can believe?

So again, I’ll ask for proof of how many people had their minds changed on who to vote for.

Who, in their right mind, would have applied that policy.

That question is equivalent to asking, “What would injecting a heroin overdose do to my health?”

So your saying the economy the last two years of Bamma couldn’t stand 7 rate hikes, but Trumps can?

Classy camp…

1 Like