Jimmy Carter: Trump is an illegitimate president thanks to Russian interference

She would have made a great president and I think she would have won if she wasn’t married to Bill. The right has been on the Clintons since before he was inaugurated. They took out their hate of him on her. Unfortunately, it worked. There are definitely some deplorables on the right. She had the right term for them.

Oh it is wildly far fetched. Get ready for the Trump reelection by the way.

I won’t do that.

I highly respect Carter and with some of the reading I’ve done over the years, I honestly believe he wasn’t entirely to blame for the debacle that was the late 1970s. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time for the most part.

On this though… that’s a really bold claim.

Get ready. He’ll be in jail before he’s re-elected.

I disagree.

Hillary broad brushed.

Don’t hold your breath waiting on that.

Agreed. I wish Carter hadn’t said that.

All politicians broadbrush. (Look at our current joke.) And her comments certainly come from years of being the target of the right wing wackos. ■■■■■ they’ve even gone after Chelsea. I can’t say I blame her. Karma is sweet. And I think Hillary will have her good karma moment someday.

That cost her any chance at the election. Us proud “deplorables” thank her for it.

Thanks for making my case.

You think you made a case? :smile:

Thanks for confirming it again.

Yeah well Jimmy Carter has had interference of his brain matter for awhile and no telling where that interference comes from! :crazy_face: Drag out the old fossil “2nd” worst POTUS this country ever had which is typical arrogance and audacity of leftists.

Thank god Trump is the worst. It keeps Carter from staying at the bottom.

Thanks Obama!

Carter, while in office, was a lot like Trump. Really. A lot of people don’t know that. But Carter grew up.

All the insults directed at Carter — some deserved — are just a deflection from Trump’s inability to convince the majority of Americans that he did receive Russian help in 2016.

Maybe if he weren’t palling around with Putin this week… not that’s one more embarrassment to avoid.

1 Like

Declare “victory” and retreat. I get it. :+1:

Thanks for nothing. The feds had to keep interest rates near zero to keep us out of the ditch.

7 hikes with Trump in office and still a red hot economy.

I’m still here. And clearly with supporting Trump you don’t get it.