Jewish Democratic group pushes Israel not to ban Omar, Tlaib

So she hates all of Israel now?

Pretend world living

It’s odd how many of the cons make things up about what dems believe about the middle east.

1 Like

Even the on record bigot Steve King can go to Israel

If Omar and Tlaib support boycotting Israel, then barring them from entry is just Israel helping them enforce their own boycott :smirk:

I think it’s time for the Israeli moochers to pull themselves up by their bootstraps and start taking care of themselves.

3 Likes

Then why do many dems always attack Israel. Seems to be a long history of antisemitism on the left…

1 Like

Dems attacked Israel or their policies?

Need to add Incest and rape aficionado to his resume

1 Like

Please explain why the majority of Jewish Americans identify as Democrats, and/or liberal progressive, if the left practices antisemitism.

"“Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.”

Duuuuuuuude that site is a straight up hate one … Wow

Isn’t this pretty much the same thing?

“You’re not gonna support me even though you know I’m the best thing that could ever happen to Israel, And I’ll be that. And I know why you’re not going to support me. You’re not going to support me because I don’t want your money. Isn’t it crazy?”

1 Like

Citations/proof/links please.

This is fine. This is all fine.

1 Like

Why wouldn’t it be fine. I can’t think of a single reason why this is not a good president precedent

Steve King proves otherwise.

Once again trump sides with a foreign power over america.

2 Likes

Israel is a sovereign nation. Tlaib and Omar have made their anti-Semitism positions well documented and known. Perhaps the Israelis aren’t fond of anti-Semites?

I heard they are going to the Palestinian side to lob some bombs on Tel Aviv. It must be true because a lot of people are saying it and trump has assured us they really, really, hate Israel.