Jewish Democratic group pushes Israel not to ban Omar, Tlaib

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/457544-jewish-democrats-push-israel-not-to-ban-omar-tlaib-from-visit

This is who we are as a nation now? Trump says something idiot… People treat it as gospel now time and effort is used to talk the world off the ledge… We should be better than this

1 Like

Banning people we disagree with and refusing to even listen to them is what we do now. I’m sure it’ll turn out fine.

1 Like

What a wonderful insight into Donald Trump that he defines hearing opposing viewpoints as an example of weakness.

Shutting one’s opponents up is not how a democratic system functions. One more example of Trump’s desire to act as a dictator in pursuit of assuaging his own insecurities.

4 Likes

if israel bans them we shoudl ban israel from getting any US aid

8 Likes

That is a very good point

I figure it is up to Israel how they choose to deal with those two.

Being clearly anti-semetic i doubt they will be very popular over there.

1 Like

Being against Israeli policies is not being anti Semitic

9 Likes

Basically, The President’s foreign policy towards Israel is to bolster his domestic policy of riling up his base.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1162000480681287683

I am sure this place would be absolutely normal had Obama done the same…

5 Likes

The ultimate Snow flake… Donny boy

Every day we find a new bottom. Murica’

It’s sad that he pushed for this solely so he could keep his attacks news relevant. Sadly for him I don’t think the distraction will work.

1 Like

Ah it was just 3 hours ago I read someone saying the dems are going to war with the trumpicans…

It must be fun living a lie

3 Likes

It’s odd how many of the dems don’t support democracy in the middle east.

1 Like

Nonsense.

1 Like

Since they have no good will toward Israel, their intentions on going there can only be for anti Israel propaganda purposes.

We are not better than this. Sadly, we are near the bottom of the barrel.
But, this is 2019. Fragile little egos. Childish temper tantrums.
Opposing Trump = enemy of America and its allies.

I’ve been saying that for years. Think of the things the US could do with the $2B+ over here in America.

1 Like

Imagine if a reps has said this…

Omar wrote back, “It’s all about the Benjamins baby,” a line about $100 bills from a Puff Daddy song. Critics jumped on the tweet and said Omar was calling up a negative and harmful stereotype of Jewish Americans…

They would have to resign!

1 Like

The Chief Executive called on a foreign country to bar entry for duly elected Representatives in the US Congress and that country did so.

Anyone else realize just how bonkers this is?

2 Likes