Jerome Corsi sues Mueller, Justice, CIA, FBI, NSA for $350 million

Your local community college offers continuing education classes if you are interested.

1 Like

I agree, conservative democrats were horrible people…

The conservative ideology is the antithesis of freedom and liberty…

2 Likes

LOL… Corsi is going to do some time…

Lol na you will just keep crying in 2020 but this time I want you to record your reactions haha save your tears… I will raise a pint with Corsi as we watch your tears again haba

Corsi should be out of prison by then so your plan to raise a pint with Corsi is likely solid…

Not one city of racial oppression has come from a town run by a conservative if you have evidence please supply

me and Corsi laugh at you lol and Texas is red baby it will never be blue

The 2018 midterms were just the start. LOL.

Start of what? Lol 54 seats in the senate…what are democrats running on ? Ballot harvesting in California? Haha

They don’t allow alcohol in jail.

Is this Roger Stone?

Nah, it’s Louie Gohmert.

I love that Coris’s lawyer is birther crackpot Larry "I call upon all of you to wage a second American nonviolent revolution, to use civil disobedience, and to demand that Barack Obama leave town, to get up, to put the Quran down, to get up off his knees, and to figuratively come out with his hands up!” Klayman.

The guy’s won/loss record for cases is something like 3 - 14,000 (okay, I pasted that from the Washington Generals record against the Harlem Globetrotters, but Klayman’s numbers are roughly similar).

2 Likes

Does Obama drink or smoke pot? Not sure

Math can be very challenging.

1 Like

Don’t care.

He likes beer.

Not in the same way as Kavanaugh, though.

Yall getting trolled

1 Like

Yup. Classic, ain’t he?

For what exactly. And maybe the answer to why he targeted them is perhaps they are criminals?