Jerome Corsi is in plea negotiations with Robert Mueller

Would it matter to you whether they were actually proven to have committed any crimes?

Judging from his statements, he likely had nothing to offer. You do understand that the most common use of the plea bargain is when the state of feds have a weak case that they are afraid they might not win (or that isn’t worth the costs of a trial) they plea to a minimum sentence?

it apparently doesnt to you…

2 Likes

Add Devon Nunes and Dana Rohrabacher to that list. And, of course, Donald.

1 Like

Judging by his statements he got what he got because of his statements. Afterwords he attempted to spin and lie because he is ■■■■■■■

Figured I’d throw some facts into this…

Strange statement based on nothing.

Great. Lets hear them.

Just gave them… it my problem if I’m not buying into your usual routine you do in these threads

Been over this…not interested in my time wasted…in fact you’ve been in those threads where these questions were answered for you. So again it really interested in your routine you always do…I’m gonna go do something else…maybe someone else will entertain your game.

Oh…you deleted your post…good idea @DougBH

Corsi morphed into a discussion about Popadapolus. I’m not sure which you are talking about.

Well one is a convicted felon, the other is on his way to becoming a convicted felon :grinning:

MUST DEFEND TRUMP- Trumpers

In as much as Popadap… lied to the FBI, he well deserves that one day in jail he is getting. Unfortunately, Clapper will never see his day in jail for lying under oath to Congress about collecting data on all Americans.

Corsi…I don’t know what this is about any more than any of the people excited about this in this thread.

Uh huh…ok…neat bait…

Of course.

All of the above

Yep.

4 Likes

He’s only wrote books and books of them.

Corsi is outside of the White House holding a boombox over his head, hoping to get a pardon.

1 Like

In your eyes…