Jerome Corsi is in plea negotiations with Robert Mueller

Mueller is so efficient…under budget and ahead of schedule!

2 Likes

It has turned a profit.

1 Like

Remind me again how many millions of taxpayer money have been spent on Trumps golf trips?

Waaaaaaaayyyyyy to much.

The Mueller investigation has been a net profit to the nation. Woo Hoo!

Oh, and George Papadopoulos reports to prison on Monday, to begin serving his sentence, FYI.

What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening.

1 Like

In Nov. 26th and out Dec 10. The country will be safe for 14 days. Well worth the millions.
Any chance he can get out early for good behavior?

Well within the sentencing guidelines. And yes, well worth the net profit to the country!

Mueller has made a net profit. whats the problem?

1 Like

Like Manafort wasn’t already being investigated before Mueller took it over.

And? It has turned a net profit and you’re still complaining? It has revealed the extent of the Russian attack on our elections, and who was involved from Russia, including Putin, and you’re still complaining? It has exposed criminal behavior by multiple American citizens who have plead guilty to their crimes, and you’re still complaining? Not a big fan of money for the government, exposing the crimes of a hostile nation attacking the USA, and law and order I guess?

5 Likes

If there will be one prison sentencing that would make my day, it would be Roger Stone. I would love that. And Assange. Looking forward to that one. Don, Jr, of course. Jared, too.
Exciting times!

2 Likes

Same here! Roger Stone will look magnificent in orange!

^ trying to change the subject. not doing a very good job.

1 Like

not as much as Ivanka…but she is used to being grabbed by people in orange anyways

5 Likes

It’s their only option. They know they are defending the indefensible here.

You say “too” as if that’s what occurred to someone else.

I think you mean Papadopolous. Because a few weeks ago you alleged papa only served a day.

If that is the case, you are mistaken.

As others have pointed out, Mueller’s turning a profit and why would anyone be against criminals getting got?

People against Law and Order are against criminals going to jail. Like crooks in Chicago.

He is getting out early for good behavior: December 10th. The good behavior, in this case, is cooperating with Mueller.

Or, like some others here, are you unclear on the concept of a plea bargain?