Jeff Sessions' church accuses him of child abuse, discrimination and more for new border policies

Bush had 8 year to fix it, what’s your excuse for that?

They don’t care about these kids or kids in general really. Look at their stance on abortion. Better to kill them than be inconvienienced seems to be their mantra.

What do you bet the dems will not cast a single vote to correct the current problem?

2 Likes

I was right. I just saw the 1st vote and no dems voted yes. That is a clear “we don’t care” from the dems!

2 Likes

Wah! Wah! Obama! Wah!

Six Republicans passed it then? They can pass legislation in the House with 0 Democratic votes.

Six more. If he fails in that time he will have done no worse than Obama.

None, but we weren’t talking about him. If you want to go back to the beginning, you need to look at every President since Polk.

What’s the matter? Does the truth hurt?

We weren’t talking about Obama either yet you brought him up.

Now that Trump wants to push off immigration reform until after the midterm, I think tempering expectations is smart.

Did you really just call out another poster for doing the exact same thing you just did? Same wording and everything

Not surprising, gotten very liberal. Conservatives threatened to leave back i 2016, don’t know if they did.

He sure did, and I quickly pointed it out, he hasn’t been back yet.

I thought my reply perfectly reflected my position.

Comparing Trump and Sessions to ISIS and Al Queda was ■■■■■■■ stupid.

Clear enough now?

That doesn’t answer the question man. Your first reply brought up Nazis for no reason whatsoever. In your head somewhere I guess you thought you had some valid comparison, but whatever.

Now you’ve made clear that you think pointing out that ISIS and Al Qaeda also pervert their religions to do stupid things is ■■■■■■■ stupid. Sorry it bothers you mate, they do.

So how about you answer the very direct question I posed. Do you support anyone in the admin using scripture to defend them going out of their way to separate families?

Trump didn’t invent family separation. Children and parents get separated every day in the US when a parent is charged with a criminal offense. It is sad when that happens, but that doesn’t mean law enforcement ignores the law.

If people don’t want to be separated from their children, don’t break the law. Don’t be dragging your children across the border into the US if you don’t want to be separated from them.

Nobody is polluting Scripture when they quote the Bible where it says “obey the laws of the land.”

Leftists wouldn’t say a word if Sessions had said “obey the laws of the USA” and hadn’t given book, chapter and verse.