Jason Rapert, AK State Senator tests positive

None of that happened with Trump. You just got told that’s what he meant.

I can tell you what would have been different. Nothing. Because the same bureaucrats who ran the show would be running the show.

Everything you mentioned is style, not substance. You don’t like his style, I get it. Neither do I. But it’s just style.

1 Like

That is nonsense. The protests have been encouraged by city D.

To be fair, a lot of Americans are like this, period. The downside of elevating individualism to the degree this society has is too many people orient themselves to short term gains only, or fail to see how a benefit to the community is an indirect benefit to them.

Okay, if you say so.

I’m almost to the point where I hope Biden does win so I don’t have to listen to the same freakin’ whining anymore.

There’ll still be whining, but it’ll be different whining.

So Biden can count on your vote soon? Great! :rofl:

You gotta admit…That’s pretty efficient…:grin::grin::grin:

Yeah, count on it.

Half-assed job.

There would have been ZERO travel restrictions.

Media will go bankrupt with a Biden win.

I get your point. The hysterics are unsustainable.

1 Like

I recall a conservative “expert” on this board saying it was no different than the seasonal flu.

He would have had to do it eventually. There certainly wouldn’t have been one on China as soon as there was.

It isn’t so much different.

Super flu is appropriate.

Virus is spreading and less deadly.

And unnecessary.

1 Like

That’s pretty silly.

I hope that for everyone that is affected by this. Politics shouldn’t even enter the picture.

They wouldn’t do it for Ebola. They would have resisted until every other nation had the restrictions first.

Materially it’s not. Flu isn’t seasonal. It happens all year. Spread is seasonal.

Who knows. Maybe we’ll get back to the serious things to whine about like mustard and tan suits.