Jared Kushner has received $90M in foreign funding since entering the White House

I can tell you what I think of this post.

diversion

5 Likes

Exactly the same way. I made it clear in my post that this transcends party lines.

In that case hereā€™s a Guardian story the video was based on. Feel free to go right to the ā€œnot technically illegalā€ part.

If we are going to talk about nepotism and foreign influence in our government, I think maybe we should be talking about the people where billions instead of 90 million is involved, but maybe thatā€™s just me.

When you tell me what influence Hunter Biden has in government, Iā€™ll have a listen.

Until then this post is about Jared Kushner who IS ā€œworkingā€ directly in government, possibly with the same foreign leaders who are investing into this fund.

Which fund? Which foreign leaders? Op article, err unsourced paragraph, is woefully short on details.

Its all relevant. We need to take a zero tolerance approach.

Good- you start.

Thatā€™s the point of these funds.

Itā€™s why most other officials working in government divest themselves of such funds and put their wealth into a blind trust.

To avoid even a hint of conflict of interest.

But you knew that.

I have by trying to make people see sense.

Investigate it. Prove him guilty of a crime. Take the money back. Lock him up.

1 Like

Care to prove the assertion that most ā€œofficialsā€, IE non-elected government officials divest and put their holdings into blind trust?

Wow! I guess that settles that! I wonā€™t be voting for Kushner in 2020.

Your hypocrisy check for intellectual honesty is not welcome here. I bet Diogenes put you up to this. Ahaā€¦ heā€™s not even an American. Foul! Foul!

Hunter Biden was not a close advisor to the Presidentā€¦ was not part of government.

To my knowledge, Hunter Biden was not trying to keep his investments secret.

The Joe/Hunter Ukraine conspiracy fell apart when the timeline was scrutinized which is why Giuliani cancelled his investigative trip to the Ukraine.

However, I would have no problem with criminal investigations being opened against Jared K and Hunter B.

Are you suggesting that Illegality, if any, by Hunter Biden excuses illegality by Jared Kushner?

Of course they count.

Just thinkā€¦when Biden is nominated they loose all this as a tool.

You people donā€™t seem to get that anyone better than trump is better than trump. I donā€™t give a ā– ā– ā– ā–  what you throw against the wall.