Jared Kushner has received $90M in foreign funding since entering the White House

Hunter Biden should definitely lose his security clearance.

1 Like

There’d be CEC pundits running about with their hair on fire.

He and Ivanka don’t get paid.

I accept your correction.

Given his performance, I would say we are getting value for money on that deal.

Nevertheless, he does have great access to and influence over the President and so his involvement in undisclosed foreign investments is clearly beyond the pale of government ethics. Remember, he spent the first eighteen months of the Trump Administration warping US Middle East policy to generate the investment that bailed out his disastrous investment in 666 Fifth Avenue.

Yep, he got what he was looking for.

Of course he got it. Its hard to think of any member of the Trump Administration who has not used their position in the government to pursue personal enrichment. Few however, have acted as strongly at cross purposes to long standing alliances as Jared K.

I don’t know if you can see the irony in this post, but rest assured, I do.

From your link:

The Qatari wealth fund was not involved in the 666 Fifth Avenue deal, a source close to Brookfield Asset Management told Reuters . There was no requirement for Brookfield to inform the QIA beforehand.

Talk about fake misleading headline :smiley:

1 Like

You are not alone.

Kudos for your courage in actually addressing this directly. I’m fearful such might start a conversation, or more accurately, a roll in the mud of disinformation.

Oh, all good then. Pfft lol

Do you have an opinion on the OP other than “but Biden!”?

Not really, it’s a link to a video with no footage and a paragraph with no sources.

That must have been what they put out on the radio today?

So there was enough there for you to divert attention away from your royal family, but not enough to actually comment on it.

Nice.

3 Likes

Really. Citation please.

citation for what? it was a question, not a statement.

Royal family? Not following. And no, there is nothing there, is that what is passing for journalism on the left these days?

Politicians and friends and family of politicians getting rich because of connections is unfortunately part and parcel of politics; however we should all be united to demand that action be taken and safeguards put in place to ensure it doesnt happen or at least minimize it. We should also hold our elected officials accountable when we discover abuses of power like this.

And this my friends is the root of my disdain with the Trump administration. He is normalizing this behavior together with blatant in your face nepotism. He is lowering the bar of what is acceptable by precedent which will be copied by future presidents regardless of party.

I understand that you might support Trump but that should not stop you from demanding a higher bar of ethical behavior from him and all our elected representatives. If this was a democrat I would be saying the same thing.

This issue transcends party lines and politics. This should be something we can be united on.

3 Likes

So, how do you feel about Joe and Hunter Biden?

It’s good to know they’ve been reimbursing the taxpayers for all their travel and security expenses. Or do those things not count?