James Comer Swings for the Fences, Whiffs

Biden had nothing to do with it. He knew nothing about his son’s businesses, he said so himself.

“He maintains that he knew nothing about his son’s nefarious activities. Yet, visitor logs prove that Hunter’s partners and clients visited his father at the White House more than 80 times when he was Vice President.”

4 Likes

None so blind… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It’s going to be 2 more years of disappointments for Republicans.

I think it’s because they desperately need Biden to be as bad as the guy they have vehemently defended no matter what for 6 years. Too bad he’s a pretty dull guy.

5 Likes

You just said there weren’t any businesses.

Shortest post ever

Probably haven’t been given the rant instructions :joy:

Biden crime family
60 years of grift

Blah blah

Nothing comes out

Trust the process!!

Seriously never change

1 Like

The op is wasting his time.

This is a group that is still waiting for the Durham report and the front marches sure to result

No I didn’t. I said that the businesses were not owned by the Biden family.

1 Like

Ok folks, you’re going to have to come up with your own ■■■■ because we’re not ever going to have evidence of anything, thanks RonJon. Ok marching orders!

“You have to infer what’s happening here … you’re not gonna get necessarily hard proof” – Ron Johnson

2 Likes

Trump Jr, Eric and Ivanka were ordered to attend training on how to run a business. Specifically the Trump Foundation.
They were ordered to pay a $2M fine and liquidate the assets.
The short answer to your question is yes.

What a perfect description of how the right operates

1 Like

In response to a congressional subpoena for the document the whistleblower says shows the illegal Hunter scheme, the FBI responded the following:

“The FBI appreciates this opportunity to inform you of our confidentiality interests so that we can ‘seek optimal accommodation through a realistic evaluation of’ each other’s needs and ‘avoid the polarization of disputes.'”

Mr. Banner should have used that, then he wouldn’t have been convicted, right?

1 Like

Here’s what I know.

We’ve come a long way from the obvious sets of lies “I’ve never talked to my son about his business”…”all the earmarks of Russian disinformation”…”I never took any money from China”…

Libs don’t even deny that the Biden bunch lied about all of that.

At each step in this process there’s some new bar…whether it was proving Hunter’s ownership and the reality of the laptop or showing that Joe really has been a player in his family’s influence peddling business…

Now it’s what …”you have to show where Joe got specific money and the policies that money has influenced.”

Ok…it’s an on going investigation…we’ve watched Biden’s soft on China presidency so my answer to which policies would be …”all of them!”.

He’s surrounded in Biden world by foreign money and there’s still more left to investigate than has been discovered…

In short what this committee has discovered coupled with the ever changing goal posts and stories about what really is true…all of which have been lies…

All these llc and all that money getting laundered thru them…llc’s formed while Joe was vicepresident…

Damn right I m more convinced than ever that he’s a bought and paid for stooge…for more than just China. Romania…that was interesting.

3 Likes

Of course you are. There could be no other possible outcome. Dems bad!

The role of Trey Gowdy is now being played by James Comer.

Lock Her Up!

3 Likes

So you have no comment on Comer’s report on what he has found, just a litany of old grievances.’

A leader of the Republican Party face planted today and NOBODY here will even talk about it.

Laugh all I want*

And don’t mind if I do. This (D)oink The Clown Show is just the kind of cringe that gets normal-functioning people up and motivated to live better than that. :rofl:

With enough masks, even they can’t smell the bull ■■■■ :wink:

2 Likes

You’re full of it. You’ve already been shown the hoops they had to jump through to get to the information they’ve put out today.

It’s not going to stop. Just wait until they get that full sized microscope shoved up Biden’s ass.

They’ve plenty of precedent set up over the last 8 years.

Go back to putting your head in the sand. F&C needs some company.