James Comer Swings for the Fences, Whiffs

Imagine addressing Comer’s press conference rather than changing the subject.

Partially correct.
After winning the 2016 presidential election and being inaugurated in January 2017, Trump resigned all management roles within the Trump Organization, and delegated company management to his sons Donald Jr. and Eric.
Have multiple LLCs and bank accounts come into question during the Trump administration and the Trump Organization management by Donald Jr & Eric Trump?

2 Likes

They got him now!

2 Likes

Oh my… Our libs:

3 Likes

If you’re going to act like the smartest guy in the room you might wanna get the names right.

It’s Comer…not Comey.

Aside from your ridiculous assessment that there was nothing to the presser…there was plenty…reading the words of someone who’s citing the now discredited former FBI director rather than the Congressman heading up the investigation tends to make your credibility even more tenuous than it already is.

Pure deflection. Do you an opinion on Comer’s investigation to offer?

You are right,I mis-typed. Do you have a comment on the topic, because so far not one poster has been able to defend Comer’s press conference or owned up to the need to the Republicans to improve their investigation game.

I was hoping to get some discussion going, but so far this has been disappointing.

So Comer actually said they had no evidence of anything illegal.

:joy: :clown_face:

Can’t make this up.

1 Like

Dude multiple comments have dealt with the thread topic and pretty much dismantled your silly original post. You just don’t like what was said.

I told a few friends this morning it wouldn’t matter how much evidence was offered leftists would circle the wagons like the good drones that they are…

Actually even predicted the argument…”they haven’t pointed to the specific policy influenced”….

This investigation is far from over…but the progress that has been made has been substantial…

Maybe you actually did mean former fbi director Comey because his statements on this matter probably were a big nothing burger…perhaps you could post them?

I’m sure your response will be something about not dealing with the thread…or some such bs…have fun with that.

1 Like

And they found diddly squat on Joe Biden. It’s ok…you were conned for media attention.

Please stop circling the wagons by noticing what Comer is doing.

It sounds like there are areas of interest for sure, it’s just that people are well past the looking into phase and want the crimes.

Basically we all knew exactly what you libs were going to say before anyone from the oversight committee said a word today…and predictably we were right.

Person said I think the oversight committee has done a good job and look forward to hearing more as they continue their work.

The country is not better off having bought and paid for frauds like the Biden’s in positions of power. Further commentary is a waste of time so…

Bye!

1 Like

Can you point one out that wasn’t a deflection from how empty handed Comer was this morning?

1 Like

In other words, you have nothing to say about Comer’s press conference. I can understand why you are embarrassed by how poorly the Republican House is performing. Too bad you cannot own up to it.

2 Likes

If the right is going to use the line “the Biden crime family”, then crimes are what Comer is expected to find and any press time without announcing crimes will be seen as not delivering.

Unless you’ve come to terms that this isn’t about finding crimes and just to keep the Biden name in the headlines as a political tactic.

1 Like

Truth hurts, dude.

Opinion? It’s overdue. And the Biden DOJ will bury it, with the help of the fifth column media.

2 Likes

Nothing in this post was not predictable…

I speak for me…you and I disagree on everything…fine

When you start a thread and then start trying to tell everyone else what they should say I response you sound like a clownish bully…

I’m not embarrassed all…I understand this is a process…as that process continues we will see more and more evidence. What was presented today was far more thorough than I expected to see…

You are acting like this process ended today…

It’s far from over.

Now say something else totally predictable please.

There’s something far more important for me to worry about than your silliness.

Truth is Comer promised a big reveal today but showed nothing. As you said, Truth hurts.

You can’t bury an empty promise.

All I am doing is asking people to speak about the topic. That is not bullying. I’m not the one accusing others of silliness.

Republicans shouldn’t go after Biden, first they don’t have the numbers to do anything and second the Biden admin is doing plenty on their own to wreck his chances of reelection. Sad thing is how much damage he is doing on his way out especially with illegal immigration devastating communities. Even Lightfoot is yelling uncle.

1 Like