J’Biden’s Racist Administration being sued again for Discriminatory policy

Don’t know, don’t care. I was against it.

Is it appropriate or not? This one, not all the others.

If this one is illegal then so are the others. I do not think it is illegal

Are we serious here? MBEs have been a thing since, like, the 1980s.

New court in town.

Yes, the question isn’t whether preference is legal, but rather for whom the preference is given. From personal income tax to tax incentives given to businesses and homeowners; subsidies to developers who accommodate low-income housing, farmers, college scholarships for smart kids and athletes, etc. etc. America is generally very comfortable with the notion of preference.

Which when someone complains about preference based upon race and not every other type… Well, it does beg a question.

I didn’t say anything about “illegal”.

That’s not begging the question, but what question?

Ah morality

Yes it is appropriate

The OP is arguing legality

That’s as close as I can come to querying why preferences in race matter more than in the areas. Directed at OP. I’d like to hear OP’s thoughts on the countless other forms of preference; see if there is a uniform, philosophical distaste for them, or just when it comes to race.

1 Like

Tell us all how much you would approve of government preferences for white men.

1 Like

Asians

On what basis is it appropriate to discriminate based on race?

That’s why white people need preference, Asians out perform us, obviously the system is set up to favor them.

1 Like

I got about 400 years of history. It’s not racist to reverse systemic racism.

Today. Love the dialectic and repressive tolerance though. Marcuse would be proud.

I think we have them, no?

I’d love to see one. From any branch.

By all means, show me the written preference anywhere in government for white men.

The SBA thinks there is still a gap in loans going to minorities… I’m sure they can prove it. They are being sued based on the legality of it. We shall see if it’s legal or not.

But my point still stands. It’s not racist to fix the impacts of racism.