J’Biden’s Racist Administration being sued again for Discriminatory policy

In your silly analogy. I already have 5 gold bricks, so letting someone else who doesn’t have gold bricks go in first to get 5 gold bricks is not an issue to me.

Now we all have 5 gold bricks. Who lost in that analogy?

Math is apparently not your strong suite. The person holding five bricks lost. Had it of been distributed equally without regard to race he would have 7.5.

Ignoring your ridiculous assumption all white people are wealthy. Or conversely that all black people arent.

Then you have a poor analogy because that isn’t happening in the real world.

Dude I was playing with YOUR silly analogy. It didn’t work

Get a calculator. I am not going to entertain the idea government racial preferences are not discrimination, it’s patently absurd. If you want to get away with it, you will need to pack the court first.

It’s funny, 6 months ago, there was no racism in America. Everything was equal, and Trump was awesome. He had done more for people of color than any other president ever… if you were a conservative Trump Supporter.

6 months later…All of a sudden Racism exists our government is now extremely racist and law suits are being filed against now President Biden’s administration.

When are politicians going to stop using people of color as pawns in the political fight of our party is better than the opposition party?

And when are people of color going to stand up and say we will not be used as political pawns any longer?

Race is being used by each party to divide the masses. It has to stop. Will it stop? I don’t think so.

1 Like

I wonder why the lawsuit is intentionally leaving out the law requires that veteran-owned restaurants are required to be considered a priority as well? Maybe that doesn’t play as well to the Republican base.

PRIORITY IN AWARDING GRANTS.—

(A) IN GENERAL.—During the initial 21-day period in which the Administrator awards grants under this subsection, the Administrator shall prioritize awarding grants to eligible entities that are small business concerns owned and controlled by women (as defined in section 3(n) of the Small Business Act (15 U.S.C. 632(n))), small business concerns owned and controlled by veterans (as defined in section 3(q) of such Act (15 U.S.C. 632(q))), or socially and economically disadvantaged small business concerns (as defined in section 8(a)(4)(A) of the Small Business Act (15 U.S.C. 637(a)(4)(A))). The Administrator may take such steps as necessary to ensure that eligible entities described in this subparagraph have access to grant funding under this section after the end of such 21-day period.

:joy_cat: :rofl: :joy:

Psst, this isn’t 1950.

Just a quote. Is it race based?

Why does that matter? Veterans come in all races.

1 Like

Yes. Seems to be one of many criteria

Is race-based appropriate?

The wise would simply state they identify as an African-American female and apply for the grant. Let the liberals reap the folly of what they have sown.

Yeah I know, I am sure it would be considered fraud.

The government has been awarding contracts for years with preferences to women and minorities. The business I was working for intentionally structured itself so the wife, who was a Pacific Islander, was the owner of the business. We landed a couple of contracts because of it.

Depends. Government has given out race, sex or disable based preference for a while now.

I’m asking you in this case today, not for a history story.

History? It’s happening now.

So yes depends. This policy seems to be in line with its other preferential policies for minorities, women, disabled.

All of which prevailed throughout many republicans administrations.

White males and females applying to the programs and being denied in favor of another group having a different skin color is not racial discrimination?
This should be good.

Who was denied?

What did Stephen Miller have to say about Trump’s Platinum Plan?

2 Likes

Read the complaint

1 Like