Ivanka defies own father Donald Trump on social distancing guidelines

Hunter Biden got all of his money given to him – taxpayers expence. Plus, he comes across as stupid to me.

Okay old fella. :rofl:

1 Like

No flirting.

Nobody wants to see old guys talking like that about a young lady. So so gross.

:rofl: She’s 38.

While i agree with you, The young lady is a year shy away from 40. :smiley:. But i guess 40 is the new 20. At least i hope so :man_facepalming:

1 Like

This is about Ivanka Trump, not Hunter Biden.

I agree.

Stop this gentlemen, definitely not a good look. Don’t give off the creepy old man in the club vibe.

Now it’s about both. How inconvenient

Flag it or mind your business

1 Like

Dood she is almost 40. I know she is well preserved and i know we as a gender can be gross at times but she is almost 40!

1 Like

she is deemed essential by Trump, her job, and apparently @Conan and @WuWei… You guys have it…May the best man win :rofl:

:joy:
awwwwww look at you. Don’t be mad 'twan. I get it, I guess…people get sensitive on these types of subjects. :rofl:

1 Like

Her age isn’t the problem. :grinning:

1 Like

If a potential Biden administration puts his son in a place of authority in the White House then you will hear me level the exact same criticism against Biden about that I do Trump.

Right.

From the OP:

“It’s okay though, Daddy gave her the nice taxpayer funded job, so I’m sure she’ll be fine.”

That remark is a lie and it is begging for a mention of Hunter Biden who really got funded, (thanks to his daddy) Millions by taxpayers for doing nothing.

2 Likes

Joe Biden was Vice President in the White House when that occured, you can’t get much higher than that.

1 Like

Hunter Biden was not placed in a position of Authority inside the White House.

Now his being hired by Burisma is gross, but it is not illegal.

A private company is free to hire whomever they want.

She’s a beautiful woman…

2 Likes