Ivanka defies own father Donald Trump on social distancing guidelines

It’s okay though, Daddy gave her the nice taxpayer funded job, so I’m sure she’ll be fine.
[/quote]

You really think she needs the job? :rofl: She has almost as much business sense as her Dad and is rolling in money.

That’s the norm for these called “journalists” these days.

1 Like

Sick burn.

And she should be held responsible IAW the ordinances. For the non-infected.

Bud.

https://twitter.com/anniekarni/status/1250802177452408834?s=19

This aged well

https://twitter.com/anniekarni/status/1250802177452408834?s=19

1 Like

Ivanka is above the law. She follows the Dershowicz Doctrine.
Curious if the same crowd jumping down Cuomo’s throat in the other thread will come here with the same anger.
Or since she’s “Daddy’s Little Princess” she’s let off the hook.

:rofl:

How Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner built their $1.1 billion fortune and how they spend it

Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump were high-profile couple long before they became fixtures in the White House.

Small Businesses in the USA is one of Ivanka’s babies and Trade Schools is another. She will never get the proper recognition for the excellent job she has done. She is dedicated and hard-working.

Honestly makes your Chelsea an Hunter look sick in comparison.

You neglected to provide the link that went with that headline.

Both hailing from prominent New York City real-estate families, Kushner and Trump have had impressive houses and habits since before they settled in Washington, DC.

Though their roles as White House advisers are unpaid, the couple reported earning at least $83 million in outside income during the first year of President Donald Trump’s presidency.

This is how they spend their family-built fortunes.

In other words, they made no money on their own, but rather on the backs of money given to them by their parents.

Not that that’s a bad thing. My dad staked me, too, when I was just starting out.

But not for quite as much. ; )

1 Like

Not sure of the point you are making. The tweet you posted indicates nothing about violating social distancing at all. No commercial travel. Private holiday time with family.

Hell - Trump doesn’t even follow Trump’s social distancing guidelines. Just watch him on stage at one of the pressers. He frequently stands shoulder to shoulder with people.

I wouldn’t expect his daughter to be any different.

Ok, just to put this to rest, I’ll volunteer to give Ivanka the spanking she deserves…

1 Like

So, so gross.

Yep… Basically Jared was lucky to be born into wealth and that wealth has protected him from the effects of his failures.

Ivanka was also born into wealth and even though I don’t think that she is stupid, she does operate in a world where the ethics of how Trump Inc. makes their money through deceit and fraud do not bother her that much.

Oh… and to the OP.

It is a bad look for senior officials in the White House to not follow the guidelines that the Administration has put out but like Nancy Pelosi’s fridge full of Ice Cream… I really can’t seem to give a crap about this.

I’ll arm wrestle you for it…

2 Likes

So, so gross.

1 Like

Yeah, and other people didn’t make money on their own, they made it on the backs of the banks that loaned them money to get their business started.

Or maybe it comes out of thin air. That thin air makes that money for some people. Just sit around and wait for that money to grow. “You didn’t build that.”

Don’t think Ivanka is into loose skin and old… well you know the rest…gross! :rofl:

1 Like

Speak for yourself. No loose skin here.