Headshot image for SandersSANDERS 596,811 29.7% - 48
Headshot image for BidenBIDEN 406,621 20.2% 190,190 27
Headshot image for BloombergBLOOMBERG 344,632 17.1% 252,179 0
Headshot image for WarrenWARREN 248,463 12.4% 348,348 0
Headshot image for GabbardGABBARD 14,692 0.7% 582,119 0

est. 37% in

Next update in: 00:00:09

Impressive numbers by Bernie.

And your point? 2016 was called early as well and Clintonā€™s lead dwindled away.

Sanders won itā€¦Iā€™m just saying the votes are gonna take a. It so the numbers arent gonna be correct yetā€¦

What is that word salad even supposed to mean? It was called for Sanders with a big lead over an hour ago. All thatā€™s changed is that his lead has continued to grow.

DEMOCRATICREPUBLICAN

CANDIDATE VOTES % TRAILS LEADER BY PLEDGED DELEGATES
Headshot image for SandersSANDERS 701,068 31.1% - 48
Headshot image for BidenBIDEN 484,819 21.5% 216,249 27
Headshot image for BloombergBLOOMBERG 368,820 16.4% 332,248 0
Headshot image for WarrenWARREN 276,977 12.3% 424,091 0
Headshot image for GabbardGABBARD 16,319 0.7% 684,749 0

est. 41% in

Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s hard to understand here rose.
Cali has a lot of votes. Votes are still gonna be coming in. His lead could grow or shrinkā€¦

2016 it took a day a half after the closing to tally the votesā€¦

How is this not clear?

Show us a mathematical path to him losing if you can.

What districts have yet to come in where Biden is going to pick up 11 points?

538 currently has him as the front runner.

They also show how Biden can winā€¦

Feel free to go lookā€¦because that wasnt my argument at allā€¦

Amazing

Then provide links.

You jumped in as soon as I posted CA was called for Bernie telling me to relax because the votes are not in, in spite of it being called for Bernie with a comfortable lead.

He was only projected to win by 7pts and heā€™s doing substantially better with a growing lead as more votes come in.

Well, Sanders didnā€™t win Texas.

I think the thread was invalidated when Sanders didnā€™t win Texas.

Clintonā€™s percentage dropped from 60% to a final percentage of 53%.

You created this thread 3 hours ago. Included in that opening post was an hypothetical about Sanders winning Texas. At that point in time the trend was for Biden to win Texas.

about the only take away is that Warren did her part for the party and prevented Bernie from winning 4 or 5 more states. She did more for Joe Bidenā€™s victories than Joe Biden did.

3 Likes

Honestly going in to Super Tuesday I think she expected Buttigieg and Klobuchar to have still been in the race taking votes away from Biden. It would have split the moderate vote. But with the moderates consolidating, the optics look worse with Warren staying in and splitting the progressive vote. I donā€™t think that was the intent going in to Super Tuesday.

She needs to drop out now.

1 Like

Time for her to make room for the rich white seniors. Perhaps one of them will allow her to work for them. :rofl:

nah, niether buttigieg nor klobuchar were polling well enough to matter in any state besides MN. They were in single digits and would have made little difference.

While Bernie will eventually win the state neither California nor Maine has been called yet

California and Maine have not yet been called. Hereā€™s where the Super Tuesday election results stand as of early Wednesday

I guess today is Mild Mannered Wednesday.

1 Like

Bloomberg should drop today

Well now thereā€™s an honest reason of how to choose between a bushel of rotten tomatoes or a loaf of moldy bread!

Looks as if this may be the plan.

https://twitter.com/isaacdovere/status/1235217707034906625?s=21

https://twitter.com/isaacdovere/status/1235218042751275010?s=21