It's Supa Toozday!

And I’m back, voted for Bernie because voting for Biden would have ruined the buzz.

I have a vision of you down there voting- cotton stuffed in mouth all happy on your meds
:tooth: :pill: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So it looks like Biden is taking Massachusetts over Sanders & Warren. If Warren might be third in her own state, that should be it for her. She needs to bow out. Biden wins in Minnesota, a surprise though the Klobuchar endorsement must have helped. Maine Biden a small lead, wow.

Texas a surprise, Sanders leading in the polls, but now it looks tied or so. Actually Texas now has Biden with a miniscule lead?

Now, Sanders is up by 11 over Biden in California with 24% in. He has 28% Bloomberg at 19% 17 % for Biden. Bloomberg helping Sanders in California. See if he maintains that 11% lead over Biden, and if that will be enough to wipe out the delegate lead that Biden acquired.

Biden up by 2% in Texas?

After the humiliating loss in her home state is Pocahontas going to finally throw in the towel?

Candidate Delegates Votes % Votes
Joe Biden 31 374,400 33.7
Bernie Sanders 22 300,112 27.01
Elizabeth Warren 10 230,486 20.75

Not only did she fail to win, she suffered a humiliating 3rd place finish.

It is noteworthy that the anti Biden vote however exceeds his total in the state. If either Bernie or Warren had already quit the trail the other would have likely won or at least been very close.

Nope…otherwise youd know she sent an email out for donations.

Why? Numerous ideas as to why she hasnt

What is that even supposed to mean? How would I know about her email when I’m not on her email list?

That should be it for her and if she stays in she shouldn’t be taken seriously.

She should have done the right thing and dropped out last week but it doesn’t appear her ego will allow her to do the right thing.

This isn’t partisan on my part either, I said the same thing in 16 when the republicans with no path to victory chose to cling on for dear life as spoilers.

Yes. I believe so…

Bloomberg seems to be proving you can’t buy the nomination and Warren just doesn’t seem to realize she’s done or is trying to position herself as a spoiler.

That or her own ego will not allow her to accept defeat.

Or…perhaps she made a deal…

Or.

To play spoiler and/or to set herself up for a VP nod or Appointment?

Possible…the idea is there…vp slot to shore up the progressive…but the more I think about it the less I like it

The high cheekbone gifted storyteller needs to go home to her cats and change her shirt.

1 Like

she is pathetic and reminds me of the dc wailer on innaug day. she’s a perfect example of the perpetually triggered leftist nincompoop

her lying her way through life about being an indian to get jobs etc is just incredible. she is the opposite of a leader

i hope we’re done with her straining quaking insufferable “about to cry” schtick over every issue she mentions. it was like nails on a chalkboard.

She was there to take away votes from Sanders.

1 Like

What I don’t get is this.

She’s performed pathetically from the start of the primary/caucus season and suffered a humiliating defeat tonight at home.

If as stated above she has just sent out an email blast begging for donations how is that even conscionable? Is she just trying to grift off of the gullibles to put together a war chest she can use as leverage later to buy her way onto the ticket as a VP or to buy an appointment?

1 Like

That was her Home State Strategy? Really? Links?

No, the over all strategy.