It's official: The #ME TOO movement is a sham

It’s really difficult to ignore when you have pictures. And if you recall. I said that the me too movement started out with good intentions before they decided to align themselves with a political party. Politics ruins everything it touches.

You heard me. My ideas are my own. And as much as you people love to apply labels to people, I am not obligated to accept any of your labels.

Altair…you might be too young to remember when Al was the writer for SNL…he did this skit making fun of the current generation where he believed in the me generation. As in what can you do for me…Al Franken…it was a running bit in the mid to late 70s. That is what I was kind of going with. But I like what you had to say and agree.

Acually, I do remember it. I ain’t no spring chicken.

What do you mean he’s out? Out where?

Last I seen and heard he hasn’t ruled out other possible abuse allegations.

OK…welcome to the retired chicken farm then!

From Websters:

open-minded adjective
open-mind·ed | \ ˌō-pən-ˈmīn-dəd

Definition of open-minded

: receptive to arguments or ideas

1. You aren’t open minded, you have a large post history which fleshes that out. You ideas are your own? Well then you should have said you are own minded, not open just thats pretty much the exact opposite.

2. Who is you people? There are plenty of labels applied by those on the right here to those that happen to be on the left. In fact they do it so often they even misapply the labels to those that don’t even fit them.

Funny how double standards work for liberals. The following has an article that shows liberal hypocrisy with Ellison. Also a nice 2 minute video of Ellison trying to weasel his way out of the accusations and pretty much he is calling them liars. The OP is right liberals have made the metoo movement a sham.

1 Like

Hey this thing I don’t care about is a sham.

wait sexually assaulting woman is cool again MAGA!

And I am absolutely no supporter of Keith Ellison.

Grab’m by the *****

Judged harshly by a liberal. Oh my stars! I don’t think I can go on! :smile:

I started to chuckle at “It’s official”

How was it a deflection? You asked if excast liked Republicans looking into Republicans…and you call it a deflection…lol…

Now you’ve got me scratching my head MS

He’s a house member yes. But i don’t think the house investigates members for accusations of domestic violence.

The girlfriend won’t press charges (so the cops can’t investigate)

He’s running on the democratic ticket for state attorney general and what second in command at the DNC.

Who other than democratic groups is going to investigate him?

Maybe some of the media if they were actually doing their job. But that’s about it.

So we’re dismissing thousands of stories of rape and sexual assault because you guys don’t care if your politicians are disgusting?

interesting.

Except I’m not a liberal, but you just continue to apply whatever labels you feel like. No one judged you, they made an assessment based on your own posting history, and guess what? That hasn’t changed, and this most recent post of yours in just another example.

Open minded? :rofl:

Mindless gynocentrism destroys anything it infects.

Well the Democratic organization-appointed attorney just declared the allegations against Ellison unsubstantiated!

You must be thrilled that’s the conclusion they reached, coming from such an impartial source.

Am I right???

Or does he get a complete pass because he’s on your side, reagardless of whether he did it?