It's not nepotism, it's anti white supremacy

I do not follow NYC politics,as I am on the other coast…

Saw him on Real Time…and Maher thought he was so good, saying it like it is…etc…

Except he did not say a damn thing…talked some decent stuff, but backed it up with nothing.

I was not impressed.

Well… Bill Maher is a tool.

I thought that Adams would do what he could to protect the NYPD…. Just didn’t think it would be this blatant and this fast.

1 Like

Massive lol, clown.

All types of nationalism exists, the west handles it way better than countries outside the west especially with large population centers like India and China were racism is 50 years behind western countries. This is what happens when certain people and it’s almost always the same people keep frivolously calling people racist it allows the real racists with real concentration camps setup to call the U.S. racist while committing their own current genocide.

White people are a minority on the planet and I notice when I hear leftists talk about moving after and election they are not talking about moving to China, India, Japan, Russia or every other country outside of the U.S. but another “racist” majority white country.

Race relations were doing good always improving until around 2014 then it started going downhill. Why? I have my own thoughts on why it happened but it is more productive improving race relations than just pointing at the furthest fringe in society and say “See That’s republicans for ya”.

The vast majority of democrats aren’t smashing windows with Antifa and the vast majority of conservatives weren’t at Charlottesville with tiki torches. And it’s ludicrous to think NYC has a big white supremacist issue that would mean one would need to go after the white liberals on racism. I have no reason to think few of them are racists and it was a silly statement by the mayor and our leaders still do it preaching division.

It’s insulting as well as damaging to be called a racist and the label should only be used if it is 100% accurate. It’s thrown around way too lightly over the past few years. Not to mention I don’t think it’s helping anything just making it worst, unless that’s the goal.

he is using white supremacy as an excuse to hire his brother.

1 Like

A group of people tried to join an anti abortion protest in Chicago and are rejected so the Mayor of NYC feels threatened and wants to give his brother a job?

Can anybody show me pictures, videos or anything displaying examples of white supremacy? If this is the number one threat, there must be thousands of examples. I can show example, after example, after example of videos and photographs that depict absolute violence, destruction, arson and coordinated theft, where no one in the many involved are white. So…where is the evidence of white supremacy? Surely this can’t be difficult…unless this is all an FBI lie?

funny how nobody seems to be, maybe its just an idea

It’s cute when you guys pretend to care about that sorta thing.

2 Likes

No, cute is posting talking points from the parent’s basement, while wearing Scooby Doo PJs.

It exists the same as black nationalism exists. They just aren’t the huge movements the alarmists act like they are.

1 Like

A few examples:

Church-service
the_crowd
deer hunters

1 Like

Don’t forget this! lol

3 Likes

So hateful! :rofl:

1 Like

Oh no! Nepotism!? Not in this country. :rofl:

2 Likes

Liberal candidate lost in the primary.

Allan

He must be laughing his ass off. “Keep voting democrat suckers…”

Let me try this again because if white supremacy really is the number one threat, “we” all want to know? So where are the thousands of examples of white supremacy in either video, pictures or a recording? Someone show us the proof, that’s occurring in your part of the country, that shows the FBI is correct? Here in the rural south, the historical home of white supremacy, it isn’t visible. What is visible are interracial couples and interracial children proving the exact opposite. So here we are in Hannity Land and…I await someone, somewhere to prove the FBI’s claim or else let’s all agree…it’s total bull feces? .

You could not be MORE wrong. They’re SpongeBob PJs.

1 Like

How would you know one way or the other?