It's not a conservative problem. It's not a liberal problem. It's a problem with adults showing maturity

Ok simple question, do you think disliking Trump for insulting people regularly on Twitter and in interviews is “political”?

1 Like

Or how about his need to speak about himself with every other breath? Is that “political”?

1 Like

Nope.

She didn’t cite being an ass on twitter as her reason. She sited official presidential acts, such as barring immigration from certain countries, which by any definition is a political act.

Well, don’t stay too angry about Ellen’s obvious willingness to hang out with people with different political views.

It’s not her fault you chained yourself to a dumpster fire of a person in Trump, and are compelled to screech “what about my BOY!”.

1 Like

Not the least bit angry and Trump is not my boy.

Your last 3 years of posts say differently

1 Like

For the thousandth time, my dislike of Trump does not obligate me to agree with every criticism or action taken against him.

Uh huh.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
For the thousandth time nobody is buying your transparent excuse

3 Likes

Remember when you said your biggest gripe with Obama was his abuse of power and if Trump tried the same you would call him out in the same manner? Because I do and you’ve done the exact opposite since then

He’s your boy

1 Like

Bzzt, wrong again. I agree Trump abused the office when he asked the Ukraine to open an investigation into Biden. But I also realize, that republican voters and therefore Republican Senators won’t sanction removing him from office over it because the previous administration did essentially the same thing and got away with it.

People are different, no matter what they believe. You wouldn’t associate with every single person in the world you meet. Why should you expect everyone else to do the same?

Yeah I remember you making this argument with Obama. I’m just kidding, you swore you weren’t going to vote for Trump until he won lol.

Mark this down. I agree with Smyrna.

Oh, the sneering hate and condescension from the left. Come on people, if Ellen can do it, you should too, right? :rofl:

It was his politics and his narcissistic personality that I had a problem with Obama with.

No, I swore I wouldn’t vote for him in the primary and I didn’t. Interesting side note, the wife hates Trump with a passion and didn’t vote for him last time, want guess who she is going to vote for if Warren is his opponent? Clue, she currently works in the financial sector.

MAYBE Ellen finds it easy to relate to Bush because they are both super rich and connected.

Sounds great until you get to what you actually want done.

= Work together doing what?