It's not a conservative problem. It's not a liberal problem. It's a problem with adults showing maturity

Anyone paying attention would know it’s not because of trump’s different political views.

Or worth voting for because it sticks it to other Americans.

1 Like

Congrats for winning the Irony Award.

4 Likes

Oh really.

3 Likes

Yeah, only liberals are guilty of something like THAT.

2 Likes

I would wager her reasons have nothing at all to do with Trump’s political views and everything to do with Trump’s behavior (which kind of gets back to her comments in this video).

1 Like

All we can do is hope the rest of the nation joins Trump World behind Donald, our Chosen One and Champion of grace and decorum.

Nonsense. Of course it’s political.

Oh the irony.

Except for the fact this thread is about her hanging out with Bush, making your point nonsensical.

This is why she said she wouldn’t have him on her show.

From Ellen DeGeneres Won't Have Trump As a Guest on Her Show

I’m not going to change his mind," she told Matt Lauer during a pretaped interview on Friday’s “Today” show of her reasoning for not having Trump on her talk show. “He’s against everything that I stand for.”

People stand for more than just politics, well most people.

Her being a hypocrite doesn’t refute my point.

1 Like

That is the one. That loving bastion of tolerance and understanding.

:dove:

I will note at this point that I specifically left Trump out of the OP so that this would be a thread about a certain issue, and not about Trump. I did not even mention Trump until others brought him into it. Let that sink in.

This is brilliant logic though.

In a thread about Ellen hanging out with the prior GOP President with deeply contrasting political views, you are arguing she doesn’t do the same with Trump… because politics.

Brilliant… :laughing:

You have no point.

2 Likes

Have you read Trump’s Twitter feed?

Lots has changed since then. You use to claim to be strongly against him until Nov.16 yet defend him at every turn

1 Like

I don’t pretend my objection to him is apolitical.