It's been 150+ years since Democrats have been this upset about July 4

…taking back the House in 2018…

1 Like

Ah, so banning slavery in Canada wasn’t really about human rights, it was more about “who cares? It doesn’t affect our business.”

Come on dems - don’t you remember Lincoln bragging about US troops storming British airports, then blaming it on the teleprompter? Geez…

1 Like

Same with the North of the United States. It wasn’t cost effective.

Today, the Trump Campaign released a campaign video based on Trump’ July 4th rally.

Democrats don’t object to the 4th… Democrats celebrate it.

Democrats object to the Republicans using taxpayer money to arrange the set for a campaign video. And everyone who cares about out of control government spending should agree.

Democrats object to cordoning off a third of the National Mall so that what has traditionally been a bi-partisan Holiday can only be attended by those invited by the RNC. Democrats believe in the notion that since all men are created equal, all people should have the same rights and access to public spaces. Republicans believe in picking favorite among groups and playing one group off against another.

Abraham Lincoln wouldn’t have endorsed any of Trump’s shenanigans. I have always admired the brief speech he made from the White House balcony a few days before he was killed, asking a band on the lawn to play “Dixie” and observing how much he had missed that song during the war. That was the action of a Republican who believed in reaching out to all people. But he was a very different type of Republican than today’s party.

2 Likes

Yep. Same in European countries who today ulove to point out that they abolished slavery before our Civil War.

I have to laugh that the OP is trying to claim that libzes are upset over 4th of July when the idiot in the White House and all of his supporters didn’t think America was great until Jan 20th, 2017.

Well, technically Trump though America was great at some point in the past - hence the slogan make America great AGAIN.

But the point is a good one. I personally have always though America was a great nation. Not sure why Trump had such low confidence in America.

It has it’s problems (such as a president who doesn’t think it is great), but I love living in America.

Valid point.

But Trump loyalists on here have never answered the question when posed to them.
“When was the last time America was great?”

1 Like

Globalist scum want to erase anything that has to do with Nationalism!

Before that sick traitor Obama was elected!!

So between 2009 and 2016, America was so so? Meager? Weak? Not worth living here?

Which countries were a better alternative? Did you consider moving out?

US women’s soccer team just won again. Did you boo them in 2015? Did you root against US Olympic teams?

I knew the man who came from Rev. Wrights church of hate wouldn’t be President for ever. Enough said!

Good post.

Not nearly enough said! You haven’t mentioned fake news, collusion lies, FISA warrants, Obama spying, Clinton treason, IRS persecution, and a bevy of other bullet points!

Obama’s list is freaking big!

Lock him up! Lock him up!

Probably by this coming Wednesday, week after next tops. Donald’s the Executive in Chief but he’s only one man fighting a much larger liberal machine. Pray for him, Weed.

No, he’ll face a firing squad November 8 2020, they will make sure he’s made an example of for his attempted coup during the 2016 election.

So we are the People’s Republic of the United States now?

Because that’s some straight Soviet ■■■■■■■■ you just posted.

Well played. Can’t top that response!