It's August of 2020

Just for the hell of it, why not give a short list of a few people you consider to be “libs” and not “liberals”. That may be more helpful…

Just for hell of it. When I use the word conan, knowing my reference why I use that word do you see yourself as Arnold Schwarzenegger? Big biceps, abbs all greased-up and a long sword. :laughing:
conan

Aw Conan, you can say whatever you like when we’re conversing (or even when we’re not)…I promise never to turn you in or flag and I promise never to think one moment what you mean by it or let it influence how I see myself. People who know me can assure you that I’m pretty much impossible to insult.

You get an A for effort though…would have worked too had you not gotten just a wee bit specific, as I pointed out previously.

But no matter! Have a pleasant evening.

Yeah, maybe that works for you but I got a time out for making a statement about Trump supporters and brains.

I was told there were Trump supporters here and I had offended them as a group.

But like I said, your results may be different.

If it swells

Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. :laughing:

If it wasnt for Conan there wouldnt be many Cons here left. We salute you! The others have been beaten back to other chambers

Those are the ones that finally realized the conservative argument makes no sense.

1 Like

He should because he’s fat.

You might want to check into that.

1 Like

Yes indeed.

Great.

So when does Hillary’s trial start?

She received and paid for information from a foreign national, who got the information from other foreign nationals.

That would be the same scenario as Trump admits that he is completely incompetent and a pathological liar and withdraws from the presidential election.

Under that scenario the only honourable thing to do would be for Donald Trump to step aside for Sean Hannity as the Republican Party nominee.

Seriously? Given you didn’t know who Warren is, it doesn’t speak to you having a grasp of the potential Democratic Party nominees. Therefore, it is a quite reasonable conclusion to come to that you are not in a position to know who is favoured of those Democratic Party nominees.

In the interests of full disclosure could you please indicate to the moderators of this site that you have willingly asked for suggestions of what you should do and will advise the moderators no action/retribution should be taken to fellow posters who have complied with your request?

To quote advice I have received from one of the moderators to my good self; “put on some big boy pants”. And to paraphrase from the same message from the moderator, you chose to participate in this topic, you have to be willing to accept what others post.

PS I can provide the direct quote if it helps.

1 Like

Ask Trump’s administration why there’s no trial.

1 Like

The current Attorney General should be able to answer that question.

1 Like

If and I quote “My posts are being flagged all the time” is accurate, then with the greatest respect there may be something consistently wrong with your posts. If that is the case perhaps you could seek guidance from the moderators to prevent your posts from being flagged.

It certainly does cause dislocation in a topic when posts have to be deleted.

2 Likes