It's all Trump's Fault

Doesn’t matter if people complained or not, it still remains outside his jurisdiction.

1 Like

Yeah. Because now it all of a sudden isn’t the President’s job to coordinate a Federal response to a Pandemic because Trump is failing so so hard at it.

It is loony tunes.

1 Like

at the constitutionally enumerated powers of the federal government.

1 Like

his hair. That’s about it.

The vast majority of a pandemic response falls into state, not federal jurisdiction. Sorry if that upsets you.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dude… this doesn’t upset me.

If the excuses for the failure weren’t so harmful it would be transparent and therefore hilarious.

The failures have all been at the state and local level. And by the population. More successful nations were largely more successful because their citizens cooperated. We aren’t them.

And you should take note of which medical system kept more people alive once they had it, us or socialized medicine. The answer is us.

1 Like

I disagree. The knocking down of bureaucratic rules, the competition bidding for PPE between states, the problems with consistent information. There are some other things.

This is a variation on the “technically not illegal” argument.

1 Like

How so?

Hilarious dude.

Is this said with the knowledge that the bulk of paying for Covid treatment in this country is being picked up by the government?

Both are excuses for Trump’s incompetence.

Nothing is Trumps fault. No matter what there is someone else to blame. Heck we have even had posters (not in this thread) that its not Trumps job to be a “leader”.

That’s a pretty broad variation.

Utilizing a private health care built system.

And I disagree, I do fault his failure to lead here. He absolutely should be imploring people to wear masks and maintaining social distance.

That has been heavily and I mean heavily subsidized for a long time now.

Not as heavily as nationalized healthcare. Which performed better?

Ummmmm… the ones with public health care systems have better contained the pandemic and are ultimately going to spend a lot less of public funds to treat this thing so I guess we are winning?