It's all so bizarre. Twilight zone stuff

This is how you know Trump really has no faith that he can get re-elected unless he has a gimmick to run on. He didn’t care anything about corruption. All he wanted was the public announcement out of Ukraine so he could weaponize that announcement and go with the “crooked Biden” line for the 2020 election that he used on Hillary in '16. Low voter turnout has always been the key to the GOP’s success and demoralizing America is a must. If Trump drags his opponent down to his corrupt level and makes people stay home he wins. Trump saw that 2018 midterm voter turnout and it scared the sh** out of him.

2 Likes

Nope. Longer. Like killing roaches. They scatter.

:laughing:

Posting complete fantasy, such as the OP.
Not a crime.

I was near the swamp today, and I saw Mitch McConnell sunning himself at water’s edge.

imagine this, Hillary goes on trial for corruption, her lawyers pay the jurors then the jurors acquit her.

https://www.salon.com/2020/01/29/trumps-legal-team-gave-thousands-in-contributions-to-republican-senators-ahead-of-impeachment-trial/amp?__twitter_impression=true

LOL desperation…

Well since Trump is entitled to at least one extra term because Deep State ruined his first one…

2 Likes

You not being aware does not make it less true

This actually happened. It’s not disputable. His name was Brian Terry.

Giving assault rifles to drug cartels resulting in the deaths of many including a U.S. agent.

In your dreams! His first term results have been spectacular. :+1:

But think of how much MORE he could have accomplished without Deep State ruining everything.

Gotta give him a third term just to make that up to him…and America.

The DoJ looked the other way when unconstitutional and unnecessary surveillance of everyone, including US citizens was set up twenty years ago. They are more concerned with covering up for people who know where the DoJ’s victims’ bodies are buried, than seeing the Constitution upheld and equal justice for all.

1 Like

Good luck with that. Knock yourself out.

Correct, paying off senators is pretty desperate.

Good point… Finally.

I’ll have the McConnell soup. Err, the turtle soup. And make it snappy.

1 Like

Well, actually, even Democrats didn’t say in their articles that asking the former VP to be investigated was a crime, they just mistakenly labeled it abuse of power. Never mind, their mistake has been corrected.

Lying to a FISA court in order to get a surveillance order (including altering documents) isn’t a crime? I think I’d wait on that one. Not over yet.

Yes desperation on your part for posting ■■■■ from Salon.

Good find. Imagine lawyers donating to politicians before they were involved in the impeachment trial. Without those $2,800 given to McConnell in July, before this was even an issue, Republicans would have impeached Trump for sure.
Salon is so perceptive.

Is that what you interpreted? I’ve been very, very, very consistent stating that the establishment is on both sides of the aisle. They are united, in keeping us divided and that’s what keeps them in power.