It's all so bizarre. Twilight zone stuff

burisma, hunter etc

Really? I have to explain this to you? How can you possibly not know this? Okay here goes. Let me educate you.

Because that’s not who we are. We do not “lock up” high ranking government officials. That would be barbaric. Lock up is for the peasants not the ruling class. We “punish” the ruling class by letting them take the 5th and retire with full benefits.

Remember?

The Dim’s are now freaking out about the travel ban.

Excellent! I love to watch them come unglued. Nothing gets them more fired up then when the President inconveniences foreign nationals.

1 Like

I thought Trump drained the swamp. Isnt he in charge of the DOJ - the people responsible for enforcing the law?

Then you thought wrong. Draining the swamp will take years. The swamp doesn’t want to be drained.

If you think career federal prosecutors-let alone Republican appointee career prosecutors-are super liberal, I’ve got some bad news for you.

And to think all you had to do to defeat the lobbyists was full your whole administration with career lobbyists.

There is no draining the swamp. It’s a marketing line. Don’t believe that he intends to drain anything.

He’s a conman.

If you think he’s a con man then he must be doing a lot right! :us: He has already come through with nearly everything that I was hoping for. If he’s a con man he’s the worst con man ever!

I absolutely love what he’s done!

1 Like

Trump didn’t really want an investigation. And he didn’t pretend to want one until Biden entered the presidential race. He just wanted an announcement of an investigation. But everybody knows this. And everybody knows how it unfolded.

Trump the corruption crusader. Nah, better think that through again.

2 Likes

Let me guess… all it takes is 4 more years?

The swamp cannot be drained. It’s now in charge.

Or maybe the Black Lagoon. If a creature emerged it might have a stunning resemblance to Trump.

1 Like

Global warming has increased rainfall, making draining the swamp nearly impossible.

At least. Hopefully, there will be very little to mop up when Nikki Haley takes over in 2025.

why, hell even the IMF held money until Dec because they were worried about corruption.

If you say you would’ve been perfectly fine if Obama had asked a foreign government for an investigation of Trump then I’ll believe that you believe Trump did nothing wrong.

And?

None of this was hidden.

The prosecutor who was fired was NOT looking into Ukrainian corruption. The prosecutor who took his place WAS going to come down on Ukrainian corruption.

The Republicans who held the House and Senate knew all of this, and approved.

1 Like

It’s all well known.

1 Like