IT'S ABOUT TIME: U.S. sending 1,600 immigration detainees to federal prisons

Well, speeding isn’t a real crime. Nobody becomes a criminal for getting a speeding ticket. Lol.

hahahahaha…

a little joke there between you, Gina Rodriguez , and the former POTUS.

sure… HAHAHAHAHAHA… that’s why Rodriguez asked Obama if they will be deported if they do.

Do you think you’re a criminal when you get a speeding ticket? You think it’s a crime?

Why go to such a great expense to build permanent facilities to solve a temporary problem?

They got here illegally to start with and most likely some of them are repeat offenders which makes them felons.

They aren’t going into the GP they will be segregated anyhow.

There is a thriving business in MX that provides them with false documents before they ever get here and an even larger one in the US to take care of those who arrive without them.

It’s a misdemeanour so yes, it’s a criminal offense.

A traffic violation is not a misdemeanor.

In Texas many traffic violations are class C misdemeanor.

Well, first off, I was primarily addressing his claim that we can’t pick and chose which laws to obey, which we obviously can.

Second, the law that I break on an almost daily basis is jay-walking. And on more than one occasion the cops have been right there when I did so. They don’t care.

Private prisons should be illegal.

I will be glad when we can create penal colonies again.

Most traffic offenses are civil violations.

Even negligent driving if no serious property damage or injury/death occurred.

D.U.I. depending on the State and the number of occurrences is a misdemeanor or felony.

Reckless driving is generally a felony.

Negligent driving with serious property damage or injury/death is, in and of itself a misdemeanor, but may have a felony charge attached such as manslaughter.

Driving without a license, driving without insurance, driving without tags, all generally misdemeanors.

But beyond that, traffic offenses are mere civil violations.

They are illegal in some States.

Companies benefit more from the largesse of government privilege than people realize: prison labor, mandatory arbitration, enforcement of non-disclosure agreements, restrictive covenants, non-compete clauses, etc.

Under the doctrine of “laissez-faire”, many of these things would be present (except for perhaps private prisons), but there is nothing “hands off” about their existence.

Yes, some.

:smile:

Depends on just how fast you are going or where your speeding occurred. :slight_smile:

If you are doing 125 MPH down the interstate, that speeding ticket likely turns into reckless driving. :slight_smile:

We’ll send you there first.

Democrats don’t usually grant privileges to private corporations.

Yes they do, just different ones that suit their particular interests.

For example, granting health care corporations huge pool of people enslaved to paying premiums whether they like it or not.

Sorry, Democrats are just as big a bunch of **** wads in that manner as Republicans are.

1 Like