It was a short meeting

Fewer and fewer want to publicly defend or embrace this low energy, incompetent, lying master negotiator.

2 Likes

LOL Ghost of Donald Past is always jumping out of dark corners to make present-day Donald wet himself. :rofl:

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/jonkarl/status/1083134704126226433?s=19

Great negotiator and fearless leader

1 Like

Don the con has never negotiated anything. Threats, lies, law suits and defaults are not examples of negotiations.

3 Likes

Seems odd to walk away given that we are in a state of national emergency. Are we no longer in a national emergency? Great success!

3 Likes

cake was being served and we know how much he hates when his ice cream melts

1 Like

THREE SCOOPS FOR FAT DONALD AND HIS YUGE WALL!!

6 Likes

OMG that’s awful. And funny. :wink:

1 Like

well that definitely earned a “like”

2 Likes

Disturbing.

I can’t “like” it.

Yet, I can’t not “like” it.

1 Like

for this post you have been awarded one internet

2 Likes

Your choice to like that post deserves a like.

2 Likes

Well, not all of them. Some of them were forcibly removed from his control before they went bankrupted.

2 Likes

There are the others that were rescued with Russian money, though.

That’s not technically bankrupt.

But when you have zero domestic line of credit, for a business that is pretty much the functional equivalent of needing chapter 11.

I don’t know why, but I am struck with the urge to invite every single member of this social media site to make this picture their avatar for one full week. It is glorious, hideous, amazing, and tragic all at the same time. Ah…abstract art is appealing. Lol

4 Likes

Well, won’t be needing these anymore.

gouges eyes out with an unsharpened No. 2 pencil

2 Likes

This thread has made me learn things about myself that I am quite uncomfortable to learn.

With Graham pushing an effort to end the shutdown… in before “that was Trump’s plan all along , prove that it wasn’t”

According to Pence this did happen. Just more made up news by the main stream media. And Nancy and Chuck did not want to deal so why should he waste any more time listening to the same talking points. I sure if they are willing to come to the table and discuss a compromise Trump will be willing to come back to the table and listen.

The news media had nothing to do with this story. Schumer and Pelosi were on live TV describing what happened. After that Pence was on live TV with his version. We will never know exactly what happened. But please do not confuse the situation by saying that the Democrats are not willing to deal. But they are unwilling to have a deal that is solely based on Trump getting his wall.