It was a short meeting

Fat Donald is probably not even a billionaire.

“It was obviously very important to [Fat] Donald to have his company on the top of the list…but the numbers that he presented are just flagrantly untrue,” said Crain’s senior reporter Aaron Elstein

public filings by President Donald Trump suggest that the company actually earned between $600 and $700 million in 2016

And that number has been going down…rapidly.

I think trump’s brand is in the toilet forever.

A presumptuous Trump sycophant prattling on about things. What a surprise.

If I was a trump supporter I would have abandoned ship a few months ago.

Allan

1 Like

I bet you are

https://twitter.com/rachaelmbade/status/1083122542041272320?s=21

Ah, exactly what we want in a President. Literal Cartoon Supervillainry.

4 Likes

It’s not about results.

It’s about the cruelty.

4 Likes

Pretty much. Trump found the right people to hurt and doesn’t care at all. Dems tried a shutdown over DACA and immediately caved. They felt some pressure, didn’t see the GOP giving in. But in this case Trump doesn’t care if people get hurt, he doesn’t care if people complain, he’ll say those people love him and are happy he’s hurting them. There’s no shame.

I guess at least it wasn’t toodles.

Right, you want to convince me people here everyday, all day, have a lot going on. More than Trump. Okay. Many Have even taken to hiding their stats to avoid the embarrassing fact.

The entire Trump family are cruel, heartless bastards. Every. Single. One. (Save Barron and maybe Tiffany) And Mr. Trump Sr. is the biggest bastard of them all. Just a horrific human.

This refresh issue is horrible.

2 Likes

Don’t you want to talk about the meeting?

Fat donald is one cruel bastard.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1082977790167736320?s=21

I would like to apologize for this post with the regards to actual Cartoon Supervillains. Even they aren’t this petty.

1 Like

I wasn’t there. Nancy wants private meetings so she can tell me what really happened.

Yup, nailed it there.

always. and every day there is always more proof

1 Like

If you’re not interested in discussing the OP, why are you here?

It would have been nice if the heartless bastard didn’t slam his fist on the table and storm out of the room like a petulant child, and instead considered the debate of how his shutdown is hurting real Americans. Veterans in particular. But we all know he doesn’t give two ■■■■■ about our veterans.

One-third of federal government employees are veterans.

An estimated one-third of the federal workforce is made up of veterans, according to the Office of Personnel Management, meaning that more than 250,000 veterans are not currently receiving paychecks.

So on top of narcissistic and greedy, our president is a sadist.

If I believed that cruelty is the point, he’d have my vote.